The Ascaso i-Mini is a compact conical burr coffee grinder from Ascaso. The size makes it ideal for home use, and it sports very solid construction.
Features and Functionality of the Ascaso i-Mini Conical Burr Espresso Grinder
- No Coffee Dispenser: The grinder features a coffee chute, which funnels the freshly ground coffee from the grinding chamber directly into a coffee holder for your espresso machine or into a coffee filter, or even a storage container.
- Stepless Grind Adjustment - To adjust the grind, turn the knob on the side of the grinder to adjust the grind finer, or turn it the opposite direction to make the grind coarser. Ascaso refers to this it's Micrometric Regulation System (MRS). The adjustment knob allows for infinite grind settings.
- Micrometric Regulation System(MRS): Ascaso i-Mini Grinder is a powerful unit that comes with a grinding group and uses heavy-duty 38mm conical blades for superior performance with all kinds of coffee beans.
- Clearance: One of the smallest quality burr grinders on the market, the i-Mini comes in at just more than 12 inches tall.
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||.55 pound|
|Dosing Options||Doserless/Chute Only|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Conical Steel|
|Burr Diameter||38mm Conical|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||On/Off Switch Only|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Ascaso i-Mini Conical Burr Espresso Grinder
|What it Covers:||Ascaso equipment|
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Espresso 4 Home|
|Warranty Contact Information:||732-866-1781|
A common failure point on single boiler models is boiler burn out, which can occur if the boiler is not actively refilled with water. Unfortunately, this error is not covered under warranty, so please ensure that your boiler is regularly and properly refilled by steaming, purging and then brewing. Not sure how to do this? Watch Gail perform this process on the Ascaso Dream UP.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Ascaso i-Mini Conical Burr Espresso Grinder
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your grinder's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Use Urnex Grindz weekly to remove oil residue from grinding burs. Follow instructions on package.
- Remove and wash bean hopper with soapy water every couple of weeks.
User Manuals for your Ascaso i-Mini Conical Burr Espresso Grinder
Note: The instructional manuals for Ascaso are printed for worldwide distribution and covers almost every model produced worldwide. With this in mind, there may be features, accessories or colors available in Ascaso equipment in other countries, but not available in models produced for the United States.