The Baratza Vario Burr Grinder comes with an upgraded H2 display that features an advanced panel display, along with commercial quality 54mm flat ceramic burrs. It’s as innovative as it looks – with smart macro/micro grind adjustments with a spectacular 230 settings.
Features & Functionality of the Baratza Vario Burr Grinder
- Burrs: Equipped with 54mm flat ceramic burrs, these will stay much sharper for a longer period of time.
- Electronic Dosing: Have the control of only grinding what you need for each individual shot, ridding of any stale ground coffee.
- Programmable: You can program up to three grind weight buttons.
- Did You Hear That? : This Vario has a powerful slow turning motor to create a cool and calm operation when grinding.
- PortaHolder: Adjustable slot that can hold any portafilter allowing the grinding process to be hands free.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||3|
|Ease of Use||2|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over|
|Minimum Time to Grind Double Shot||11 seconds|
|Height||14.0 inches with hopper | 9.5 inches without hopper|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||9.0000|
|RPM of Burrs||405-500 RPM|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8 oz|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepped - Macro and Micro Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Ceramic|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Baratza Vario Burr Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Baratza|
|Warranty Contact Information:||877-701-2021|
|Notes:||Baratza has excellent troubleshooting resources on their website. If you're experiencing an issue with your grinder, definitely look here first.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Baratza Vario Burr Grinder
Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
Remove and hand wash the bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.