Brewing quality shots without an expensive machine is a rare feat, but with the Bodum Chambord Stove Top Espresso Maker, it's a reality. The Chambord's heat-conductive design helps give you delicious, completed shots in virtually no time at all.
How the Bodum Chambord Stovetop Espresso Maker Works
- Pour water into the container up to the MAX mark.
- Insert the funnel shaped filter into the water container
- Add fine (espresso setting) ground coffee
- Tighten the upper part with the second metal filter and silicone gasket at the bottom on top of the water container
- Put the Chambord on a heat source making sure the handle is not directly over the heat.
- Wait for the water to reach a boiling point, the steam will reach a high pressure to gradually force its way through the ground coffee into the upper chamber
- Listen for a sputtering sound, this means the espresso has reached the upper part
- Pour the coffee directly from the upper chamber and enjoy!
A Note About Coffee & Cups
Let us break it down for you: Although 8 ounces equals a cup in the baking world, a US cup of coffee is measured at 6 ounces and a European cup of coffee is measured at 4.25 ounces. This is why we sometimes list ounces to paint a more accurate picture of capacity.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||12 oz|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Bodum Chambord Stove Top Espresso Maker
|What it Covers:||
Bodum coffee presses
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Bodum|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-232-6386|
|Notes:||Glass components and carafes do not have a warranty against breakage, etc.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
Caring for the Bodum Chambord Stove Top Espresso Maker
- Rinse after every use. Dishwasher safe.
User Manuals for your Bodum Chambord Stove Top Espresso Maker
Videos Featuring the Bodum Chambord Stovetop Espresso Maker
Worth the extra money if sleek design is importantReview by Will
Quality Price Value
I've had the Chambord stove pot for about 2 years and it's nothing short of reliable and durable. There is literally nothing inside this baby that is ever going to break, providing you don't run over it with a vehicle. Compared to the more standard Bialetti Moka Express, functionality is practically identical with the only difference being an updated modern design and heftier price tag. If a streamlined design is high priority, the Bodum Chambord will definitely be a solid performer for many years to come.
(Posted on 8/10/12)