There's a spot in the dishwasher, a gateway to another dimension, much like the spot in the clothes dryer where socks disappear. Is that where you lost the filter basket for your Bonavita Coffeemaker? Never fear! Seattle Coffee Gear sells replacement parts for coffee makers and espresso machines. The Bonavita Thermal Carafe Coffeemaker has a black plastic filter basket that is different than the one for the Bonavita Glass Carafe Coffeemaker (a clear plastic filter basket.) Seattle Coffee Gear offers both as replacements.
|How Does it Compare?||This filter basket is compatible with Melita #4 paper filters or the equivalent reusable gold filters.|
|Width||6 inches with handle|
|Depth||5.25 inches filter opening diameter|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Bonavita Warranty Information
|What it Covers:||
Coffee makers and water kettles
- 1 Year (Variable Temperature Kettle)
- 2 Years (Coffee makers, standard electric and stovetop kettles)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Bonavita|
|Warranty Contact Information:||855-664-1252 or email at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Warranty covers manufacturer defects only. Carafes are not covered, unless they arrive with cracks or defects.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
Caring for the Bonavita Coffee Maker
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove coffee stains or residue.