The Bonavita Coffee Maker mesmerizes the senses as each drip of delicious java makes its way from the optimal-flow shower system in the basket into the 40 ounce glass carafe below. Two high-wattage heating elements, one for brewing and one for maintaining the glass carafe at the perfect temperature, ensure a perfect cup every time. Bonavita sits side by side with the best of the best in terms of quality design, best brewing practices and darn tasty coffee making.
Features & Functionality of the Bonavita Coffee Maker
- Capacity: 40 ounce glass cafe with one-handed operation for easy pouring.
- Keep it Hot: The brew-through lid helps keep your coffee piping hot while it brews.
- Sturdy Structure: German-engineered stainless steel gives it a clean, heavy-duty look while keeping your coffee at an ideal temperature.
- Two Heating Elements: The fluctuation in coffee temperature is kept steady with the Bonavita's two heating elements: one high-wattage element for brewing and one for warming your coffee until the last drop.
- Even Flow: The Bonavita has an optimal-flow shower system to make sure that your favorite coffee grounds are saturated evenly and you get the most out of its flavor.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||The Bonavita 40 ounce capacity (8 - 5 ounce cups) coffee maker is definitely on par with the Technivorm 40 ounce capacity coffee maker (10 - 4 ounce cups), yet has a space saving design and costs less.|
|Tips and Tricks||A Note About Coffee & Cups: Although 8 ounces equals a cup in the baking world, a US cup of coffee is measured at 6 ounces and a European cup of coffee is measured at 4.25 ounces. This is why we sometimes list ounces to paint a more accurate picture of capacity.|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||6.8000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||40 ounces|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||40 ounces|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Bonavita Warranty Information
|What it Covers:||
Coffee makers, Kettles, Scales & Pour over stands
- 1 Year (Kettles, Scales & Pour over stands)
- 2 Years (Coffee makers)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Bonavita|
|Warranty Contact Information:||855-664-1252 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Warranty covers manufacturer defects only. Carafes are not covered, unless they arrive with cracks or defects.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
Caring for the Bonavita Coffee Maker
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove coffee stains or residue.
User Manuals for your Bonavita Coffee Maker
buy a new oneReview by Lance
Quality Price Value
Unfortunately when it arrived the brew heater did not work. I live close enough to drive and return it.
No hassles on the return. Bought a Techni-vorm instead. 3X as much but i'm happy with it.
(Posted on 2/16/13)