The Bonavita Coffee Maker packs way more punch than ever before possible. Aesthetically, it appears to be a standard coffee maker, but take a closer look. The Bonavita has a finely engineered optimal-flow shower system that saturates your coffee grounds evenly and a stainless steel glass-lined thermal carafe to hold your morning cup at the perfect temperature. This German designed, BPA-free 40 ounce coffee maker from Bonavita will give you an ideal cup of java every time.
Features & Functionality of the Bonavita Coffee Maker
- Capacity: Eight-cup thermal cafe with one-handed operation for easy pouring.
- Keep it Hot: The brew-through lid helps keep your coffee piping hot while it brews.
- Sturdy Structure: German-engineered stainless steel gives it a clean, industrial look while keeping your coffee at an ideal temperature.
- Handy Carafe: From coffee maker to table, this glass lined thermal carafe keeps fresh coffee hot without the risk of scorching.
- Even Flow: The Bonavita has an optimal-flow shower system to make sure that your favorite coffee grounds are saturated evenly and you get the most out of its flavor.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||The Bonavita 40 ounce capacity (8 - 5 ounce cups) coffee maker is definitely on par with the Technivorm 40 ounce capacity coffee maker (10 - 4 ounce cups), yet has a space saving design and costs less.|
|Tips and Tricks||A Note About Coffee & Cups: Although 8 ounces equals a cup in the baking world, a US cup of coffee is measured at 6 ounces and a European cup of coffee is measured at 4.25 ounces. This is why we sometimes list ounces to paint a more accurate picture of capacity.|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel/Plastic|
|Reservoir Size||40 ounces|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||40 ounces|
|Available Carafe Styles||Stainless Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Bonavita Warranty Information
|What it Covers:||
Coffee makers and water kettles
- 1 Year (Variable Temperature Kettle)
- 2 Years (Coffee makers, standard electric and stovetop kettles)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Bonavita|
|Warranty Contact Information:||855-664-1252 or email at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Warranty covers manufacturer defects only. Carafes are not covered, unless they arrive with cracks or defects.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
Caring for the Bonavita Coffee Maker
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove coffee stains or residue.