The Bonavita Thermal Carafe Coffeemaker can brew 2-10 cups with ease. You can count on it. For those days you need to serve even more, consider a second thermal carafe to keep the java flowing! This Bonavita Thermal Carafe includes the screw on lid with thumb latch for spill-free pours. Glass-lined carafes maintain the hot coffee temperature without effecting the taste of the coffee stored within.
|How Does it Compare?||The Bonavita Coffeemaker comes with a traditional glass carafe and warming plate or a stainless steel thermal carafe with a glass interior. The choice is yours! Seattle Coffee Gear carries replacement carafes for either coffeemaker, however they are not interchangeable due to varying heights.|
|Tips and Tricks||Buy a second carafe and always have a batch brewing for large gatherings.|
|Depth||8 inches with handle|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Bonavita Warranty Information
|What it Covers:||
Coffee makers and water kettles
- 1 Year (Variable Temperature Kettle)
- 2 Years (Coffee makers, standard electric and stovetop kettles)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Bonavita|
|Warranty Contact Information:||855-664-1252 or email at [email protected]|
|Notes:||Warranty covers manufacturer defects only. Carafes are not covered, unless they arrive with cracks or defects.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
Caring for the Bonavita Coffee Maker
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove coffee stains or residue.