Let your inner barista go wild with the Breville Barista Express! Built for brewing success, this machine features an integrated conical burr grinder, 15 bar pump, PID temperature control and swivel steam wand. All encased in an updated design and three color options to choose from. Skip the coffee line and satisfy your inner barista with this open box money saver.
Features & Functionality of the Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine
- Quality Build: High quality aluminum and zinc die-cast construction create a machine that's built to last.
- Free Your Hands: Hands-free grinding cradle allows for direct grinding into the portafilter. Free hands are happy hands!
- Built-In Grinder: The built-in conical steel burr grinder gets the job done while the 8 ounce hopper mimics Breville’s Smart Grinder.
- Programmable Volumetrics: Program water volume for single or double shots for consistency with each brew cycle.
- Powerful Pump: View extraction pressure on the espresso gauge display as the 15 bar triple-prime pump pre-infuses grounds prior to brewing.
- Temperature Control: This machine allows you to increase or decrease the shot temperature by 2 degree increments to help dial in the perfect shot .
- Energy Saver: Ever worry that you forgot to turn off an appliance? Worry no longer! The Barista Express goes into standby mode after 1 hour and turns off completely after 3 hours.
|Ease of Use||3|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|Case Material||Plastic with Metal Finish|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4 inches|
|Reservoir Size||67 ounces|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Available Portafilters||Pressurized and Non-Pressurized|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||70 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Breville Barista Express with Grinder
|What it Covers:||
Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
1 Year on New Equipment
6 month Manufacturer Warranty on Refurbished Models
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Breville USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-273-8455|
|Notes:||Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Excludes YouBrew)|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for your Breville Barista Express with Grinder
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week