The Breville Crystal Clear Kettle let's you keep an eye on things so you can see water simmer or come to a full boil. Clearly a winner, with sturdy German SCHOTT glass, a soft opening lid and easy grip handle. It is easy to turn "On" with the push of a button and there's an auto-shut off for safety. This clear kettle has a 7 cup capacity and 1800 watts of power for a faster boil. Easy to see, and very easy to clean. There is a removable filter screen at the pour spout if you feel moved to make tea in the kettle.
Features & Functionality of the Breville Crystal Clear Electric Kettle
- A Watched Pot: Whoa! A full 360-degree view let's you see the 212-degree action
- Multi-directional Base: With cord storage
- Comfortable: Soft-grip handle feels safe and sturdy
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
All parts that come into contact with water are BPA-free.
|Tips and Tricks||No|
|Height||10.25 inches on base|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Breville Crystal Clear Electric Kettle
|What it Covers:||
Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
1 Year on New Equipment
6 month Manufacturer Warranty on Refurbished Models
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Breville USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-273-8455|
|Notes:||Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Excludes YouBrew)|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Breville Crystal Clear Electric Kettle
- Descale every few months. We recommend using Cleancaf or Revive Organic Tea Cleaner.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove residue.