Breville may have traveled to an ancient land for the answers, but arrived at only one conclusion – the Oracle! Gather around and present your deepest coffee concerns, because we have a feeling you’ll find what you’re looking for.
Grinder, scale and tamper not needed! The Oracle automatically doses, grinds and tamps freshly ground beans from the ½ pound removable bean hopper into a 58mm stainless steel portafilter. While the shots brew, take advantage of the dual boilers and allow the Oracle to simultaneously froth your milk with the automatic or manual latte (less texture) and cappuccino (maximum texture) settings. No one machine has all the answers, but we think this one comes pretty close!
Features & Functionality of the Breville Oracle Espresso Machine
- Dual Stainless Steel Boilers: Two dedicated boilers for simultaneous espresso extraction and milk steaming.
- Dual Pumps: Dedicated espresso and steam boiler pumps for ideal pressure.
- Regulated Extraction Pressure: Over-pressure valve limits extraction pressure for optimal espresso shots.
- Programmability: Easily program shot temperature & volume, milk temperature & texture, tamp force, grind setting, pre-infusion power & length, as well as auto start & auto off features.
- Actively Heated Group Head: Maintains thermal stability throughout the extraction process.
- Espresso Shot Clock: Keeps track of exact extraction time.
- Backlit LCD: Monitor everything from this easy to read display.
- Auto Start: Preheats the machine for the pre-programmed time.
- Hot Water Spout: Easily make a delicious cup of Americano from this fully loaded espresso machine.
- Hidden Swivel Foot: This secret foot lifts the machine upwards to easily maneuver itself around your countertop.
|Ease of Use||3|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||This machine offers automated features not normally found on semi-automatics, but may take just as long to "dial in" the perfect shot.|
|Tips and Tricks||Frothing milk on the Oracle is no joke and easily climbs to high temperatures. Be sure to wipe the wand immediately after each use, as hot milk sticks to steam wands.|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||35.0000|
|Case Material||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4 inches|
|Reservoir Size||84 ounces|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
http://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/durgol-swiss-espresso-decalcifier Sep 3, 2014
Starbucks Espresso Roast (all I had on hand), Grind 25, Tamp 4?
A 30 second "double-shot" only gave me one ounce (single shot gave half ounce in 20 seconds).
Adjusting the double-shot button to provide two ounces has the time around 60 seconds (too long?). Apr 11, 2014
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Breville Oracle Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Breville espresso machines
2 Year on New Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Breville USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-273-8455|
|Notes:||Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Excludes YouBrew)|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for your Breville Oracle Espresso Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual.
User Manuals for your Breville Oracle Espresso Machine
Excellent MachineReview by Yolas
Quality Price Value
I have owned espresso machines for over 30 years and The Oracle is the best machine I have had so far. Before this machine, I had a Saeco Ring Plus which I hated to clean (it was very messy and the brewing unit sometimes was hard to put back in). I love the Oracle's grinding and tamping system; so easy and convenient to use, no more wasted coffee and improper tampering. The Oracle is very easy to keep clean. The Oracle has dual boilers, espresso and milk can be prepared at the same time. Too many nice features to talk about. Overall, great machine. I love it!!!!
(Posted on 6/22/14)
Excellent MachineReview by DGM
Price Value Quality
This machine replaces my Delonghi Gran Dama. This easily makes a better coffee, without a doubt. Very easy to dial in the perfect to near perfect shot depending on the beans. I have been buying local roasted beans that are within 5 days from roasting. The quality of this machine is very good. Mostly steel, very little plastic. I am really enjoying this machine a lot. I also love how easy it is to clean, with so little work for coffee, heaven.
(Posted on 4/20/14)