The product of over 5 years of dedicated coffee loving research, the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe will satisfy all of your coffee crazvings. Is it a 12-cup carafe kind of morning? No problem. Prefer to just have a single cup? Your YouBrew's built-in grinder freshly grinds beans according to selected brew strength, flavor profile and, of course, size of cup. With the YouBrew BrewIQ system, you can relax knowing that the right amount of coffee is dosed with the right amount of water, all heated to the ideal temperature. A bravo is certainly in order for Breville.
Features & Functionality of the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
- Built-In Burr Grinder - For freshly ground coffee with every cup or carafe
- LCD Screen - Easy to read functionality and settings tell you how long it will take to brew your cup or carafe o' joe
- Customization - Select from 7 adjustable strength settings and 5 flavor profiles (only available in 'Single Cup' setting).
- Programmability - Programmable clock and auto-start functionality.
- Bean Hopper Locking System - The half pound coffee bean hopper locking system makes refilling easy as it seals the base of the bean hopper for easy removal, storage and transfer of coffee beans
- Carafe Warming Plate - Keeps your coffee warm and automatically shuts off after 2 hours
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||In SCG testing, this machine has out-performed other premium coffee makers that do not include built-in grinders.|
|Tips and Tricks||Water quality makes a difference, use filtered water for the best cup of drip coffee.|
|Case Material||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||60 oz|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8 oz|
|Cup Clearance||6.0 inches|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||60 oz (max) and 8 oz (min)|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
The only other issue may be that the machine's sweet spot does really rely on being able to put a bunch of beans in the hopper and being able to set an alarm or start it easily. Switching types every morning would mean needing to measure it out each time so that may kind of defeat the convenience purpose. Jun 5, 2013
You can schedule brews though which is what I typically do during the week in the mornings. Dec 11, 2013
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
1 Year on New Equipment
6 month Manufacturer Warranty on Refurbished Models
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Breville USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-273-8455|
|Notes:||Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Excludes YouBrew)|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Cleancaf.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove coffee stains or residue.
User Manuals for your Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
Videos Featuring the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
Don't buy it!Review by afi
Price Value Quality
Let me start by saying that ALL my appliances are Breville. I love them all because they look sleek, clean looking and you don't have to hide them. They are wonderful. When I wanted to buy a coffee maker, I naturally thought Breville is IT. I read the reviews and they were BAD! However, since my own experience with other appliances were great, I bought one. I am very sorry I did, because everything I'd read about this machine, unfortunately, is true. I am going to give it to one of our staff in the building, if they want it and buy my family a Cuisinart which I've read great reviews about.
This made me very sad indeed:(
(Posted on 11/24/13)
Best out thereReview by Kim
Quality Price Value
I am a serious coffee person. I have been through so many coffee makers that it is ridiculous. So we purchased a super-automatic espresso maker and that is great but.. This coffee maker really does compete with it. Smooth coffee every time and it is the same every time. Very dependable and looks great too. If i ever had to replace my espresso maker I would purchase another one of these!!
(Posted on 1/31/13)