Walk into any coffee shop or diner in the U.S. and you will probably see the ubiquitous BUNN CWTF DV APS Commercial Airpot Coffee Brewer hard at work 24 hours a day. There's a reason that the BUNN is so popular...for the money it is hard to beat the reliability and ease of use of this hard working, multi-tasking machine. It brews up a fine cuppa joe and the airpots keep it hot and fresh. The thermal faucet makes tea, hot cocoa or Americanos fast and easy. The dual voltage capability also allows more flexibility where you choose to plug it in on your counter.
Features & Functionality of the BUNN CWTF DV APS Commercial Coffee Maker
- Consistent Brewing: 60-120 cups (8 oz) per hour or up to 7.5 gallons per hour
- Adaptable Voltage: Flip a switch for 120 volts or 240 volts
- Thermal Ready: Brew into 2 or 3 liter airpots for easy transport (sold separately)
- Soild: All stainless steel construction
- Hot Water Faucet: Water on demand for tea, hot cocoa or Americanos
- Spash Guard: Safety feature protects hands
|Product Weight (lbs.)||28.0000|
|Brew Volume (in 8 oz cups)||Low - under 120 cups|
|Water Source||Water line (plumbed)|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
http://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/curtis-cafe-single-airpot-pour-over-brewer Nov 11, 2013
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the BUNN CWTF DV APS Commercial Airpot Coffee Brewer
|What it Covers:||BUNN equipment|
|Who Supports the Warranty:||BUNN|
|Warranty Contact Information:||(217) 529-6601|