Capresso brings us their upgraded Capresso Burr Grinder, the 559, that is compact and great for grinding your drip, french press, pour over and espresso grounds. Allowing you to find the ideal grind with their 17 grind settings, you'll be able to adjust from a wide range of coarse to fine grinds.
Features & Functionality of the Capresso Burr Grinder #559
- Large Capacity: Large 1/2-pound whole bean container with 5 oz. groudn coffee container with lid.
- Settings: 17 position grind selector delivers the correct fineness for espresso, drip French press and percolators.
- Timer: Electronic timer lets you grind for 2 to 12 cups.
- Easy Cleaning: The upper burr is removable, making cleaning convenient.
- Safety Features: To assure your safety when the bean container lid, ground coffee container or ground coffee container lid are not in place the grinder automatically stops.
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||.5 lbs.|
|Dosing Options||No Progamming - All Manual|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepped - Macro Settings Only|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Conical Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||Both Timer & On/Off Switch|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Caring for the Capresso Burr Grinder #559
- Clean burrs with a quality burr grinder cleaner every 2 weeks or as needed. We recommend Grindz.
Great GrinderReview by BeautyMaven
Price Value Quality
I bought this for grinding various seeds (i.e. flax seed, oats, etc) and it works like a charm. Highly recommend.
(Posted on 4/23/13)
fine piece of equipmentReview by kitty
Quality Price Value
I really appreciated the pros and cons section that Seattle Coffee Geear provides when you are trying to compare the grinders. The only "con" was said to be that there was no antistatic feature in the ground coffee receptacle, but I have found the static to be very slight and easily taken care of. Excellent product!
(Posted on 3/17/13)