Make sure your superautomatic Jura Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers and kettles are squeaky clean by using the Capresso Cleaning Solution. Preventing and removing limescale build up, you'll see a difference in your machines lifespan and even in the coffee it produces.
How the Capresso Cleaning Solution Works
- Espresso Machines: Dissolve one ounce (28 g) of descaler with 32 oz (1 L) of water and pour mixture into water tank. Ensure portafilter is locked in place and a large receptacle is placed under the coffee spouts to catch the Cleaning Solution. Allow all water in water tank to pass through the machine by turning the dial to brew or pressing the brew button. You may have to do this multiple times to allow all the Cleaning Solution to go through the machine. Once all Cleaning Solution has been run through the machine, rinse all parts (water tank, portafilter). Repeat the cycle two more times with fresh, clean water to fully rinse the machine.
- Coffee Makers: Dissolve one ounce (28 g) of descaler with 32 oz (1 L) of water and pour mixture into water tank. Turn machine on to begin the brew cycle. Once brewing is complete and all Cleaning Solution has been run through the machine, rinse all parts (water tank, carafe, filter, filter holder). Repeat the cycle two more times with fresh, clean water to fully rinse the machine.
- Water Kettles: Dissolve one ounce (28 g) of descaler with 32 oz (1 L) of water and pour mixture into kettle. Allow mixture to sit inside the kettle for 20-30 minutes. Pour Cleaning Solution out and rinse the kettle 2-3 times with fresh, clean water.
Features & Functionality of the Capresso Cleaning Solution
- Multi-Purpose: Capresso Cleaning Solution is specially formulated to clean and descale espresso machines, drip coffee makers and electric tea kettles.
- NSF Certified: This cleaning solution has gotten the stamp of approval to be NSF certified for metal compatibility.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.2375|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Caring for your machine with the Capresso Cleaning Solution
- Use every two to three months or as often as necessary based on local water hardness.