For freshly brewed coffee that's ready before you even get out of bed, go with the Capresso CM200 10 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker. It allows you to program when you'd like your coffee brewed and how much you'd like, all in a sleek and compact package. An automatic shut off prevents unwanted burns and its energy efficient design brews 10 full bodied cups of coffee in under nine minutes. What's more, Capresso also added a built-in water filter that removes 82 percent of chlorine, a reusable gold-tone Filter that is easy to clean, and an option to brew smaller amounts of coffee that still offers a full flavor. Don't start your mornings without the Capresso CM200.
How the Capresso CM200 Works
- Fill your grounds, set your ideal brew and wait for the quick drip to deliver your cup(s) of coffee.
Features & Functionality of the Capresso CM200
- Small but Substantial: The machine's small footprint still manages to handle a large capacity of coffee.
- More, More, More: With an 10-cup brew capacity that delivers in under nine minutes, you don't have to stop to refill the water tank when you're in the middle of a marathon work session or long dinner party.
- Go For the Gold: The included gold-tone Filter replaces standard, messy paper filters.
- Clean Charcoal: The charcoal water filter removes 82% of the cholorine and impurities found in water, and the machine tells you when it's time to replace it.
- Safety First: The automatic shut off mechanisim not only keeps your unit safe, but saves you energy. The concealed cord design ensures you don't have any dangling power cords around your countertop.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|How Does it Compare?||
The ease of use and the low price point of the Capresso CM200 make it a competitive coffeemaker.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||6.0000|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||50oz (max) and 15-25oz (min)|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||7:30|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Capresso CM200
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Capresso CM200
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the carafe after each use.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.