Capresso brings some of the same high-quality functionality and impressive features that make its Super-Automatic espresso machines so popular in this easy-brew CoffeeTEAM GS model. With an integrated burr grinder, bean hopper and large water capacity, the CoffeeTEAM GS is unbelievably powerful for its diminutive size and reasonable price point. This machine also features a glass carafe and non-stick warming plate so your coffee gets, and stays, hotter than similar models with metal carafes. Throw in the fully programmable features and modern design and you have a dream machine.
How the CapressoTEAM GS Works
- Add your beans, adjust your grind, and brew.
Features & Functionality of the Capresso CoffeeTEAM GS
- Aroma Matters: The bean grinder features five settings, so you can control the flavor profile of every cup you make.
- Get With the Program: Set this machine to automatically grind and brew, select the quantity of grounds and amount of water to control flavor, and do it all from the easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Save Your Counterspace!: The small footprint of this machine belies the large capacity that it is capable of brewing.
- Back to the Grind: The slow grind conical, stainless steel burr grinder minimizes heat during the grind to preserve the flavor of your beans. The innovative direct feed technology keeps the filter in place during the grind, and the large clear hopper holds up to 6 ounce of coffee beans.
- Feed the Habit: With a 10-cup (47 ounce) brew capacity in addition to the large bean hopper, this machine also includes sensors that stop the drip from happening when you remove the carafe mid-brew for serving.
- Flavor Filter: With a range of filter options ranging from the included gold-tone or charcoal filters to standard paper filters, you have control over the filter quality and ultimately the flavor of your brew. Programming also indicates when the charcoal filter, which removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities from tap water, needs to be changed.
- Keep it Warm: Unlike the TS, the GS's sibling, this machine features a glass carafe and non-stick heating plate that are designed to maximize the heat retained between brew and cup. The heating element features an automatic shut off sensor that turns it off after 2 hours.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The CoffeeTEAM GS is slightly smaller than the Breville YouBrew and, unlike the CoffeeTEAM TS, has a glass carafe.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||13.2000|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||6 oz|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||50 oz (max) and 10 oz (min)|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||12 min|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Capresso CoffeeTEAM GS
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Capresso CoffeeTEAM GS
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily.
- Soap out the water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
Great introduction into the world of great coffee.Review by Juan
Quality Price Value
I've had this coffee maker for over two years and it has worked great!
This was my introduction to great tasting coffee and the difference that freshly ground coffee can make on your morning cup. It is a great little machine loaded with very convenient features, like auto start, different strength settings and different grind settings. The conical burrs are one of the best you can find on brewer/grinder combo.
After enjoying great coffee from this machine I went on to pursuing espresso and as part of that journey I bought a Baratza Vario grinder that gives me great results both for my espresso and my drip coffee. For that reason I've decided to upgrade to a Technivorm Moccamaster from SCG and I'm passing on my CoffeeTeam GS to a friend that's been obsessed about it ever since he come over for coffee one afternoon.
(Posted on 5/29/14)
Great Machine!Review by 3sportsmichael
Quality Value Price
Everything works just like it is supposed to! Imagine that. Great machine.
Quick Brewing, Easy To Use, Easy To Clean, Great Taste, Large Water Container
(Posted on 4/16/12)
Makes Great CoffeeReview by Bob
Quality Value Price
I drink a pot of coffee everyday and this coffee maker works for me just fine! You'll need to play with the grind and amount of water to use for your personal taste.
Easy To Use, Great Taste, Large Water Container
(Posted on 3/30/12)
Best Yet!Review by readmeli
Quality Value Price
We had gone through three Krups all-in-ones in the past several years and after the last one stopped working, we looked into other brands. We are very happy with our purchase! It is compact (short enough to fit under our cabinets, which the Krups wasnt) - it is MUCH QUIETER with grinding than the other and we love it. Also, it does not get coffee grounds all over and pours well - no dripping. We love this! Time will tell on total reliability but right now perfection.
Quiet Grinder, Easy To Use, Not messy, Great Taste, Easy To Clean, Quick Brewing
(Posted on 6/24/11)