Capresso brings some of the same high-quality functionality and impressive features that make its Super-Automatic espresso machines so popular in this easy-brew CoffeeTEAM TS model. With an integrated burr grinder, thermal stainless-steel carafe, coffee bean hopper and large water capacity, the CoffeeTEAM TS is unbelievably powerful for its diminutive size and reasonable price point. Throw in the fully programmable features and modern design and you have a dream machine.
How the CapressoTEAM TS Works
- Add your beans, adjust your grind, and brew.
Features & Functionality of the Capresso CoffeeTEAM TS
- Aroma Matters: The coffee bean grinder features five settings, so you can control the flavor profile of every cup you make.
- Get With the Program: Set this machine to automatically grind and brew on a time, select the quantity of grounds and amount of water to control flavor, and do it all from the easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Save Your Counterspace!: The small footprint of this machine belies the large capacity that it is capable of brewing.
- Back to the Grind: The slow grind conical, stainless steel burr grinder minimizes heat during the grind to preserve the flavor of your beans. The innovative direct feed technology keeps the filter in place during the grind, and the large clear hopper holds up to 6ounces of coffee beans.
- Feed the Habit: With a 10-cup (47 ounce) brew capacity in addition to the large bean hopper, this machine also includes sensors that stop the drip from happening when you remove the carafe mid-brew for serving.
- Flavor Filter: With a range of filter options ranging from the included gold-tone or charcoal filters to standard paper filters, you have control over the filter quality and — ultimately — the flavor of your brew. Programming also indicates when the charcoal filter, which removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities from tap water, needs to be changed.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The CoffeeTEAM TS is slightly smaller than the Breville YouBrew for users who have less counter space.
|Reservoir Size||50 oz|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||6 oz|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||50 oz (max) and 10 oz (min)|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||12 min|
|Available Carafe Styles||Stainless Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Capresso CoffeeTEAM TS
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-braded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Capresso CoffeeTEAM TS
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily.
- Soap out the water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
You willl need a microwave to reheat coffeeReview by Don't bother...
Price Value Quality
So, I really don't have much good to say about this maker. The coffee doesn't stay warm. I called and they told me I need to make a full pot to get the pot hot. It's not designed for a few cups. Ugh,,, waste of money.
(Posted on 12/5/13)
Pass on this unitReview by Peter Ehrmanntraut
Price Value Quality
I wanted to get a deluxe coffee maker than the usual cheap Mr Coffee types so I ordered up first a 10-cup Saeco unit with built-in grinder and thermal carafe and could not get it to brew strong enough and coffee was getting stuck in the chute so I returned it and got this Capresso with thermal carafe and built-in grinder instead. Bottom line it was even worse than the Saeco. At the finest grind setting the grounds looked shredded like pipe tobacco. I could not get a decent tasting cup of coffee and it was even weaker than the Saeco. So I called Capresso factory service, told them about the grounds and they informed me that was normal and it would not improve if I had my unit serviced or replaced. Now I'm back to using a cheap Cusinart thermal unit and outboard grinder. I heat up water using an temperature settable electric kettle and pour into a gold tone filter in the Cusinart. I control the grind fineness, coffee strength and amount of water and the coffee tastes great.
(Posted on 8/8/13)
Still Needs Some Work Capresso!Review by Geof
Value Quality Price
We've had this coffee maker for about 2 years now, overall it does make good coffee and the electronics work reliably. Three consistent issues would prevent me from recommending this coffee maker, the Burr Grinder can't handle oily beans period. The slightest oil coating on the beans and they won't feed into the grinder, they just slide around. You end up with very weak colored water every time, change the beans and she works perfectly. The other problem is the drip spout has to be aligned with the carafe inlet perfectly or she overflows. It's happened several times when we didn't get the carafe just right under the drip outlet. Our kitchen is a long way from the master bedroom but I can still use the grinder's wall penetrating noise to get me up in the morning.
(Posted on 6/16/13)
Great PotReview by cw
Quality Price Value
I bought this maker for our condo in Florida. We had been using a Jura ENA5 and wanted another good maker for when we visit our condo. Even though it is a fraction of the cost of the Jura we are very happy with this maker and like that we can take the pot out on the balcony for our morning cup of coffee and enjoy the view. I was also drawn to this maker because it is made by Jura- which I think is the most quality coffee maker I have ever known. You won't be sorry if you buy it- makes a great cup and is a breeze to clean.
(Posted on 2/22/13)
Good Coffee -Display too bright in dark roomReview by Doug
Quality Price Value
Got this coffee maker as gift from my wife. Makes really good coffee. Grinder ok but old ground coffee sits in the shoot and is used the next day so old.
Display has no lighting control always bright. So in dark kitchen lights up the whole room and any adjacent rooms
Controls for coffee are good as strength of coffee timer etc.
(Posted on 8/7/12)
Great Automatic Drip BrewerReview by Richard
Price Value Quality
I've owned this model for close to a year and a half and use it daily. It makes a great cup of coffee for me. It took a few pots to get the strength right, but the maker offers a lot of programmability of how much coffee it grinds, the size of the grind, etc.
As the other review stated, the grinder is very loud. If others in your house are still sleeping it might be a problem.
The only thing I dislike is all the plastic components. I would prefer to pay more for a machine that was primarily metal.
(Posted on 6/25/12)
Great Coffee Maker with GrinderReview by Bucho
Quality Value Price
I love this coffee brewer. My wife loves the fact that there aren't coffee grounds all over the counter anymore and the coffee is very good. The only drawback is that the grinder is very, very loud. Other than that, it is a great machine. I set the grinder level higher than it calls for (6 for 4 cups of water) and that makes the coffee the right strength for me. The coffee could be a tad bit hotter, but it is still fine, just not as hot as the Technovorim.
Great Taste, Easy To Clean, Quick Brewing, Large Water Container, Easy To Use
(Posted on 4/7/11)