The Capresso CoffeeTEC knows your deep, dark secret. Sure, you claim to only like it 'black, straight up, with no fancy business,' but you secretly sneak in the occasional latte or cappuccino from your local chain coffee shop all the same. Break the habit and give into your occasional creamy coffee sin with the help of this innovative little machine. Combining a high-yield drip brewer with Capresso's patented frothXpress technology means you can make that latte or hot cocoa with the same silky foam you crave from time-to-time. But don't worry, this baby is a drip brewer at heart and its programmable system is designed to churn out 10 cups of coffee in under 10 minutes - straight and black, just like you like 'em.
Features & Functionality of the Capresso CoffeeTec Coffee Machine with Milk Frother
- What's Your Program?: Set this machine to automatically brew on a time, select the quantity of grounds and amount of water to control flavor, all with the easy-to-use buttons and dials on the front of the unit
- Sweet and Petite: The small footprint of this machine belies the large capacity that it is capable of brewing.
- Get Foamy: The built-in frothXpress automatic frother delivers rich and silky foam to create cappuccino and latte drinks with your standard drip brew. Not limited to just coffee, you can use the frother to produce amazing hot cocoa for the kids (or you!). The frother includes a standby mode and 2 hour auto safety shut off for peace of mind.
- More Coffee: With an 10 cup brew capacity that delivers in under 10 minutes, you don't have to stop to refill the water tank when you're in the middle of a marathon work session or long-running dinner party.
- Save Trees - Go Gold!: The included gold-tone filter replaces standard, messy paper filters.
- Easy to Clean: Because a clean machine equals delicious flavor, the CoffeeTEC is designed to make tidying up a snap.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||14.0000|
|Reservoir Size||32 oz.|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||10 cups Max|
|Available Carafe Styles||Stainless Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Capresso CoffeeTec Coffee Machine with Milk Frother
Caring for the Capresso CoffeeTec Coffee Machine with Milk Frother
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove coffee stains or residue.
Lasts a long timeReview by JeffS
Price Value Quality
I've had my Capresso CoffeeTec for over 10 years and its still working nicely.
(Posted on 11/19/13)
Excellent machine!Review by Siberian tiger
Quality Value Price
Delicious hot coffee and milk frother works great but you have to learn to do it. Trick is frother bits n pieces have to be squeaky clean n dry. Plus clicked together perfectly. I use coffee maker mostly, make abig pot, then fill my zoirshu thermos and off I go to work, with excellent hot coffee for rest of day! Love it! Mine's 5+ year old, looks great, works perfect every day. Mine was made in Portugal, not sure if these still are but believe quality might be different if not. I love great coffee, in Italy, is of course the best. But I will buy this again if mine ever wears out!
Quiet, Easy To Use, Large Water Container, Quick Brewing, Easy To Clean, Great Taste
(Posted on 5/21/12)