Whip up milk for your favorite frothy caffeinated drinks at the touch of a button with the Capresso Froth Plus Automatic Milk Frother. Unlike Capresso's earlier Froth Pro, the Plus iteration features a see-through frothing cup that lets you watch as your milk heats and froths into delicious velvety goodness.
Features & Functionality of the Capresso Froth Plus Automatic Milk Frother
- BPA-Free: For those who are worried about heating up plastic, there's no need to worry about the Froth Plus' milk pitcher since it's guaranteed to be BPA-free.
- No Burns: The built-in heating disk not only froths and warms up your milk but will never scald your milk.
- Large Capacity: This milk pitcher will hold up to eight ounces of frothed milk and 12 ounces of heated milk.
- Automatic Shut-Off: For safety precautions, the Froth Plus will shut off automatically when it reaches your desired temperature and when the pitcher is removed from the heating element.
- Options: The Froth Plus provides you with three illuminated temperature buttons (cold, hot, warm) that can be used wtih both the frothing disk or heating disk.
- Dishwasher Safe: For an easy clean up, the removable milk pitcher, you can stick it right in the dishwasher for a simple and quick cleaning.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The Froth PRO is the same size but more difficult to see how the milk is coming along. The Froth TEC is slightly larger and has a glass pitcher.
|Tips and Tricks||
Dishwasher safe removable plastic pitcher.
|Material||Metal and Plastic|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Capresso Froth Plus Automatic Milk Frother
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-braded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Capresso Froth Plus Automatic Milk Frother
- Wash pitcher by hand with soap and warm water or in dishwasher after every use.