Now that you have your espresso shots pulled, what more do you need? Get velvety warm frothy milk for a latte and clouds of fluffy foam for a cappuccino! The Capresso FrothTec Automatic Milk Frother offers easy prep for a variety of drinks. A heating disk warms the milk without the possibility of scalding it. The capacity can hold 10 oz of frothed milk or 16 oz of non-frothed milk. Heating shuts off when the sturdy pitcher is removed from the base. Fun, frothy and fast!
Features & Functionality of the Capresso FrothTEC Automatic Milk Frother
- Select from three included frothing disc attachments
- Large capacity can product up to 10 ounces of foamed milk or 16 ounces of steamed milk
- Automatic shut off for safety
- Three illuminated buttons to select from three temperatures settings: cold, warm (perfect for hot chocolate) or hot
- Sturdy removable milk pitcher is very easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Removable see through lid
- To make a hot chocolate, add chocolate syrup directly to the pitcher along with the milk, and foam to the desired temperature. As an alternative, add your favorite flavored syrup to the milk to produce a hot steamer, or add chai tea concentrate and froth away!
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||2|
|How Does it Compare?||
The Capresso Froth Tec has a slightly larger capacity and a sturdy glass pitcher, compared to the smaller Pro and Plus models with plastic pitchers.
|Tips and Tricks||
Dishwasher safe removable glass pitcher.
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Capresso FrothTec Automatic Milk Frother and Steamer
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-braded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
User Manuals for your Capresso FrothTec Automatic Milk Frother and Steamer
Don't spend your money on this!Review by Covielady
Quality Price Value
When it works, it produces a nice creamy foam. However, it doesn't work more than it works. It starts out spinning, and then stops suddenly, or starts spinning out of sync, or a dozen other things to prevent frothing. It must be perfectly dry, but there are tiny slits in the bottom that harbor moisture and is impossoble to get to with a towel. Bottom line, overpriced and underperforming. It does look nice, though...
(Posted on 4/6/13)
Absolutely wonderful!Review by Michel
Quality Price Value
The quality of the Capresso froth TEC is outstanding. This frother creates the perfect ratio of hot milk to foam - not too much/too little of either. I use it with my new Frieling stainless steel French press, and results are superior. The capcino I made was perfect - better than those that can be bought from any of Seattle's espresso cafes. This combination of the Frieling French press, and the Capress TEC frother was expensive ($188 for the two), but it will save me a lot of money in the long term, and will give me greater quality drinks. I highly recommend both the frother by Capresso, and the French press from Frieling. I also recommend Seattle Coffee Gear - I won't do business anywhere else, when it comes to buying anything coffee-related.
(Posted on 2/3/13)