Capresso's Infinity Conical Burr Grinder is designed with heavy steel conical burr grinders, a small footprint and as much control as you need to make the perfect grind. This is an ideal addition to your home coffee making setup.
Conical burr grinders use steel burrs which allow them to grind effectively while rotating relatively slowly, usually below 500 rpm, reducing frictional heating of the ground coffee, thus preserving maximum aroma. Also conical burr grinders are quieter and less likely to clog than disk grinders.
How the Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder Works
- The timer can be set between 5 and 60 seconds. When grinding in the finest position, less coffee per second will pass through the grinder than when grinding in the coarsest setting. Therefore the numbers around the timer do not represent number of cups but serve as a reminder for your personal setting. Remember, you can always stop the grinding process by simply pushing the on/off button.
Features & Functionality of the Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder
- Vertical Grinder - The conical grinder burrs are designed to operate with a low RPM (rotations per minute) so that your beans maintain the flavor profile designed by your roaster.
- Grind Options - The Capresso grinder has separate On/Off buttons, so you can stop grinding or use for pulse grinding. Or, use the electronic timer to grind from 5 to 60 seconds with the press of a button.
- Capacity - The removable bean hopper holds 8.8 ounces of beans and outputs 4 ounces of grounds. The easy-to-read settings on the side show you how position the plates to achieve the perfect grind for your ideal type of coffee.
- Easy to Clean: The upper conical grinder is removable - you can and should remove it from the machine for occasional cleaning. The design of the system of the Capresso makes that easier than most other grinders.
- Safe and Quiet - With a quiet motor and a safety-locking system, this grinder does the job as safely and quietly as possible.
- Includes - Cleaning Brush and Measuring Scoop.
- Colors - Available in Black, Brushed Stainless, or Silver Chrome
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee|
|Minimum Time to Grind Double Shot||13 seconds|
|Model Number||560.01 | 560.04|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8.8 ounces|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Conical Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-braded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Capresso Infinty Conical Burr Grinder
- For detailed care instructions, please refer to your grinder's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz
Videos Featuring the Capresso Infinity
Met expectations while it worked, but broke after 5 mosReview by Rock
Price Value Quality
This is an OK grinder, but it stopped working just 5 mos after we got it. It was a huge upgrade over our $20 Black & Decker grinder, which we've now reverted to until we figure out what to buy next. I'm not sure if the quality of this model is poor, overall, or if we just got a lemon.
(Posted on 5/15/13)
Sent it back within days - JUNKReview by Gail
Price Value Quality
If you want to grind for a french press coffee maker - this works fine but it simply does not work AT ALL for espresso grind. Their prior model, heavy metal worked just fine, but the current model is cheap plastic. I hate this grinder and it just wasted my time!
(Posted on 4/21/13)
Bad StaticReview by Pete
Quality Price Value
We love the consistent grind but the static problem outweighs the good. When we pull the plastic coffee catch bin out coffee jumps everywhere - all over the machine and my hand. Reading reviews online it turns out that this is a common complaint.
(Posted on 1/25/13)
great value burr grinderReview by lancelot
Quality Price Value
Great value for a burr grinder. The grinds are fairly consistent. I use this to grind fine coffee for aeropress and coarse for french press.
(Posted on 6/23/12)
Very nice for the price, works wellReview by sam0ura1
Quality Value Price
Great unit for the price. Had Black and Decker cheap helical grinder (paid 20 box at canadian tire 5 years ago....) and because I just bought my first espresso machine, a Breville 800ESXL and just want to get the best possible taste for small price, I choose this one.
This is a great grinder, easy to clean, works well overall.
Never remove the containter with coffee in it...you will have a 15min intense beans search everywhere in the kitchen :-)
The small brush for cleaning could be improved.
Sorry for my english.
Thanks scg !
Easy To Use, Built, Great Taste, PRICE
(Posted on 10/21/10)