Classic clean lines with an industrial looking modern style, the Capresso MG600 Coffee Maker commands attention with its power and good looks. Constructed with a milled steel body, this 10 cup automatic drip brewer features a glass carafe, electronic charcoal filter and special settings that preserve the flavor of every cup you brew.
Features & Functionality of the Capresso MG600 Coffee Maker
- Small but Substantial: The small footprint of this machine belies the large capacity that it is capable of brewing.
- More, More, More: With an 10 cup brew capacity that delivers in under nine minutes, you don't have to stop to refill the water tank when you're in the middle of a marathon work session or long dinner party.
- Go For the Gold: The included gold-tone filter replaces standard, messy paper filters.
- Clean Charcoal: The charcoal water filter removes 82% of the chlorine and impurities found in water, and the machine tells you when it's time to replace it.
- Safety First: The automatic shut off mechanism not only keeps your unit safe, but saves energy-and money. The concealed cord design ensures you don't have any dangling power cords around your counter top.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The Capresso MG600's small footprint makes this machine a great option for those without a lot of room who don't want to compromise on taste.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||8.2500|
|Reservoir Size||460 oz|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||46 oz (max) and 13.5 oz (min)|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||9 minutes|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Capresso MG600 Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Capresso MG600 Coffee Maker
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily.
- Soap out the water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.