Classic clean lines with an industrial looking modern style, the Capresso MT600 Coffee Maker commands attention with its power and good looks. Constructed of extruded aluminum, this 10 cup automatic drip brewer features a stainless steel vacuum carafe, electronic charcoal filter and special settings that preserve the flavor of every cup you brew.
How the Capresso MT600 Coffee Maker Works
- Fill your grounds, set your ideal brew and wait for the quick drip to deliver your cup(s) of coffee.
Features & Functionality of the Capresso MT600 Coffee Maker
- Small but Substantial: The small footprint of this machine belies the large capacity that it is capable of brewing.
- More, More, More: With an 10 cup brew capacity that delivers in under 8 minutes, you don't have to stop to refill the water tank when you're in the middle of a marathon work session or long dinner party.
- Go For the Gold: The included gold-tone filter replaces standard, messy paper filters.
- Clean Charcoal: The charcoal water filter removes 82% of the cholorine and impurities found in water, and the machine tells you when it's time to replace it.
- Safety First: The automatic shut off mechanisim not only keeps your unit safe, but saves you energy-and money. The concealed cord design ensures you don't have any dangling power cords around your countertop.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The Capresso MT600's small footprint makes this machine a great option for those without a lot of room who don't want to compromise on taste.
|Reservoir Size||46 oz|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||46 oz (max) and 13.5 oz (min)|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||9 min|
|Available Carafe Styles||Stainless Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
are replacements available? May 17, 2012
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Capresso MT600 Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-braded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Capresso MT600 Coffee Maker
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily.
- Soap out the water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
Say What?Review by Anthony
Price Value Quality
I am with the other reveiwer and can't for the life of me undertstand anyone not loving this coffee pot. It makes wonderful coffee and keeps it warm well enough for me at least. I love the design, feel, and filter this maker provides. I love it and its the only pot I will own unless my wife springs for a Technivorm MoccaMaster.
(Posted on 4/14/13)
Nice pot but doesn't stay warmReview by Mike
Price Value Quality
Very nice coffee maker....but nothing really special. The thermos will not keep the coffee very warm. Have to head to the microwave after 30 minutes or more.
(Posted on 12/25/12)
Great Coffee!Review by Malaimster
Quality Value Price
I do not know the previous reviewer is talking about. This coffee maker makes delicious, flavorful coffee. Beautiful design.
Multiple Settings, Large Pot, Easy To Use, Stylish
(Posted on 12/22/11)
Weak coffeeReview by Gramma Latte
Quality Value Price
This coffee maker makes terrible coffee. (I owned a coffee house for 5 years and I know coffee).
I have tried 5 different beans with various roasts, different grinds, various amounts of water, and the 2 settings for the size of the brew.
The manufacturer touts a "fast brew time" when the only thing fast is that the water pours out into the middle of the grounds leaving a deep crater in wet grounds. The water is not in contact with the grounds long enough to develop any body or flavor. The water should spray out over the grounds for more even brewing.
The temperature of the finished brew never reached over 172--definitely not the 185--200 degree brewing temp claimed. The thermal carafe let the coffee temp drop to 136 in 4 hours when it had only been opened twice to pour a cup.
The coffee is weak and watery no matter how much water or coffee is used, no matter what filter is used, no matter how coarse or fine the grind is. We tried the gold tone filter as well as a paper filter. The coffeemaker is just plain terrible.
Weak coffee, Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot, Limited Features
(Posted on 12/19/10)