Don’t let the craziness of life stop you from brewing a tasty cup of joe! Take it to go, with Capresso’s On-the-Go Personal Coffee Maker. This convenient brewer lets you call the shots, by letting you decide what to brew. Indulge your taste buds with a cup brewed from freshly ground beans, or simply brew your favorite pre-ground blend or soft coffee pods. This sleek and slim personal coffee maker also includes a 16-ounce stainless steel thermal travel mug that fits perfectly beneath the brew head.
Features & Functionality of the Capresso On-the-Go Personal Coffee Maker
- Durable Casing: This personal coffee maker is encased with sleek stainless steel that matches the thermal travel mug.
- Space Saver: Measuring just below a foot in height, this coffee maker will easily fit beneath most cabinets.
- Convenient Parts: Remove the permanent filter and filter basket for an easy clean-up after each brew.
- Illuminating Brew Button: The easily accessible brew button sits at the bottom front of the machine and stays illuminated during the brew process.
- Auto-Off: The coffee maker and illuminated brew light automatically turn off when the brew cycle is complete.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|Tips and Tricks||
Heat water for tea or cocoa by completing the brew cycle sans coffee.
For the best overall flavor, 3 - 5 tablespoons of ground coffee is recommended, but can be adjusted to taste. Using more than 6 tablespoons is not recommended as the filter may overflow.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.5000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel/Plastic|
|Cup Clearance||6.5 inches|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||4 minutes 45 seconds|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Capresso On-the-Go Personal Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Capresso On-the-Go Personal Coffee Maker
- Once the machine has cooled, remove used grounds or pod after each use.
- Wash filter basket, permanent filter, thermal travel mug and lid after each use. All are top rack dishwasher safe, or can be hand-washed in warm, soapy water.
- Wipe down the exterior of the coffee maker every few days, or depending on frequency of use.
User Manuals for your Capresso On-the-Go Personal Coffee Maker
4 starsReview by osmer
Price Value Quality
Very happy with this coffee maker
(Posted on 6/8/14)