For those who love their tea morning, noon, and night: We bring you the Capresso Tea C100 Temperature Control water kettle. While it still functions similarly to the first Capresso kettle models, the C100 version shows them all up with its five settings that accurately brew any of your favorite types of tea. To extract the best flavor, it's necessary to steep tea leaves at the correct water temperature and for the right amount of time. Brew black, white, green, oolong tea and herbal perfectly with the Tea C100.
Features & Functionality of the Capresso Tea C100
- Large Capacity: This kettle will hold up to 48 oz (6 cups) and is ready to boil at a moment's notice.
- Hot Hot Hot!: With a turn of the knob, choose from five temperature settings: 100°, 160°, 175°, 195° or 212°F (boil).
- Quick Boil: Standing on a concealed heating element covered in stainless steel, the water boils fast and quietly. Once it reaches your desired temperature or when there is no water left in the carafe, the illuminated power switch will automatically shut off.
- Easy Serving: The carafe can also be placed directly on the table or counter without using the heating plate for easy access.
- Water Level Indicator: The carafe has ounce and cup markings to make filling and refiling easier.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|Tips and Tricks||
A Note About Coffee & Cups
Let us break it down for you: Although 8 ounces equals a cup in the baking world, a US cup of coffee is measured at 6 ounces and a European cup of coffee is measured at 4.25 ounces. This is why we sometimes list ounces to paint a more accurate picture of capacity.
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Capresso Tea C100
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-braded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Capresso Tea C100
- Rinse kettle with soap and warm water after a few uses.