Make a mess when you grind into your portafilter? The Coffee Catcha tool is designed to keep coffee in your portafilter and off your counter top, ensuring a consistent dose every time. Perfect for home use or commercial applications, this tool can dramatically reduce coffee wastage. On average, 2 pounds of coffee for every 25 pounds used (roughly 8 percent) is saved using the Coffee Catcha.
How the Coffee Catcha Works
- Place the Coffee Catcha on top of the portafilter
- Lightly press your thumb on the handle to keep it in place
- Grind coffee normally into portafilter
- If using a doserless grinder, simply tamp through the Coffee Catcha into the portafilter
- If using a grinder with doser, the tool's funnel will stop grinds from pouring over the edge of the portafilter
- Twist the Coffee Catcha and push excess grinds back into dosing chamber to prevent wastage
- Tamp through the tool and insert into brew head
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.3100|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!