Professionally designed and structured for small to mid paced cafes, the Compak K10 Fresh will give baristas the ideal grind they need to pour their shots in a snap. The K10 offers advanced system conical burrs, a revolutions reducer and the greatest grinding power. This machine is also energy efficient it doesn't heat up your coffee beans as it grinds.
Features & Functionality of the Compak K10 Fresh Espresso Grinder
- Powerful Motor: Includes a 1/2 hp motor with gear reduction system.
- Consistent Grind: Comes with 68 mm conical burrs that will grind your whole beans consistently and in a flash.
- Auto-Stop: Grinder stops automatically when doser is out of beans, energy efficient and safe.
- Adjustable Fork Height: Whether you're filling up a small container or want to grind right in your portafilter you'll have enough clearance.
|Watts||450W - 850W|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel/Plastic|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Compak K10 Fresh Espresso Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your grinder's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm soap and water as needed
Videos Featuring the Compak K10 Fresh Espresso Grinder
Great grinder at a terrific price.Review by WildBean
Price Value Quality
Grinds a double in less than 3 seconds.
Very consistent grinds throughout. Espresso comes out cool to the touch not warm like a flat burr grinder.
We went from a SuperJolly doser to the K10 Fresh. What an improvement. I think Mazzer makes great products but the k10 is such a value compared to a doserless Robur
Very little waste and easy to clean.
(Posted on 4/1/14)