The Compak K10 Fresh has the ability to operate three different modes (automatic, manual, and two pre-programmed timed shots) and has the capacity to instantly grind a single or double shot. This machine has also perfected how to get the maximum quality with its cutting-edge conical burrs. Designed more towards cafes, it’s also energy efficient and easy to operate for any barista or home user.
Features & Functionality of the Compak K10 Fresh Espresso Grinder
- Grind Options: Choose from an automatic single shot, double shot or manually control the length and coarseness of your grind.
- Mighty Motor: This grinder comes with a smart workhorse of a motor that doesn’t heat up like other motors.
- Durability: With it’s weight and metal features it’s very unlikely this titan will break.
- Consistency: Keeps track of coffee dosed down to a tenth of a second to lock in your desired dosage every time.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||43.0000|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Compak K10 Fresh Espresso Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your grinder's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm soap and water as needed