Compak understands that sometimes power and amazing functionality simply are not enough. If you're going to shell out for a pricey piece of coffee hardware, it should look good too. That's why the company created the K3 Elite Low Speed Burr Espresso Grinder.
The K3 is ideal for home or light commercial use and features a large coffee bean hopper that's designed to prevent jamming, an easy-to-clean chamber to contain the fresh grind and settings for single, double or constant grind quantities. As for looking good, you'll notice the K3 Elite's clean lines and attractive design are leaps and bounds above most other mid-range grinders on the market.
Features & Functionality of the Compak K3 Elite Low Speed Burr Espresso Grinder
- Stepless Grind: Stepless grind adjustment makes it easier than ever to make tweaks to the fineness of your grind without complicated adjustments with tools.
- Multiple Dosing Systems: The K3 Elite features single, double or continuous dosing systems with a twist of the easy-access aluminium handle.
- All About Beans: The grinder is designed to operate using minimal RPMs, which means that the 58mm flat burrs stay as cool as possible and do not transfer excess heat to your roast. The hopper holds up to a half pound of beans, more than enough for home or light commercial use.
- Keep It Clean: The design of the K3 makes cleaning the bean hopper, ground chute, and grinder a snap.
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Minimum Time to Grind Double Shot||5 to 10 seconds|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||.6 lbs|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Compak K3 Elite Low Speed Burr Espresso Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at [email protected]|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Compak K3 Elite Low Speed Burr Espresso Grinder
- Clean out all parts that come into contact with the coffee grounds at least once a week.
- To clean the ground coffee holder, first empty all the coffee inside it. Remove the ground coffee dispenser lid and clean the inside, using a small brush.
- Keep the exterior clean with a damp, soft cloth.