Much like the majestic Eagle this grinder resembles (you see it too, right?), it means business. The Compak K3 Touch Doserless Grinder is ideal for home or light commercial use and features a sufficient bean hopper, an easy to clean ground chute and multiple grind settings for a single, double or continuous grind when the grind lever is activated.
Features & Functionality of the Compak K3 Touch Doserless Grinder
- Stepless Grind: Giving you the ability to make minute adjustments to the fineness of your grind.
- Multiple Dosing Options: The K3 gives you the option to calibrate single, double or continuous grind dosing.
- Keep It Tidy: The way this grinder is designed makes cleaning the bean hopper, ground chute and grinder a cinch.
- Cool Beans: The K3 is designed to grind beans using minimal RPM's. This keeps the burrs as cool as possible, which means less heat transferred to your beans.
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Minimum Time to Grind Double Shot||5 to 10 seconds|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||18.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8 oz|
|Dosing Options||Doserless/Chute Only|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||On/Off Switch Only|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Compak K3 Touch Doserless Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Compak K3 Touch Doserless Grinder
- Clean out all parts that come into contact with the coffee grounds at least once a week.
- To clean the ground coffee holder, first empty all the coffee inside it. Remove the ground coffee dispenser lid and clean the inside, using a small brush.
- Keep the exterior clean with a damp, soft cloth.