The Curtis D1000GT Twin Airpot Brewer allows for double capacity with the added benefit of two separate brew heads for added flexibility. Decaf and Regular! Light Roasts and Dark Roasts! Columbian and Ethiopian! All residing side-by-side in harmony. Please your customers with ease. Have time left over to play coffee trivia? Milk as an additive to coffee became popular in the 1680's, when a French physician recommended that cafe au lait be used for medicinal purposes. Now you know!
Features and Functionality of the Curtis D1000GT Twin Airpot Commercial Coffee Brewer
- Two-In-One: Two separately programmable brew heads
- Digital Control: Brew premium gourmet coffee with the push of a button
- Brewing Modes: Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances coffee extraction
- Lock out: Prevents brewing a batch prior to achieving correct water temps
- Easy Set-Up: Factory settings deliver ideal results out of the box
- Display: Large well lit display communicates functions at a glance
- Energy saver: Automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||54.0000|
|Brew Volume (in 8 oz cups)||Medium - 120-240 cups|
|Water Source||Water line (plumbed)|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||74 ounces per side|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Curtis D1000GT Single Airpot Brewer
|What it Covers:||Curtis equipment|
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.|
|Warranty Contact Information:||Technical Support Department 1-800- 995-0417|