A captivating tea created exclusively for Dammann by Jean Jumeau Lafond in the 1950's. Inspired by his Russian-born wife who enjoyed a slice of orange in her tea, it combines lively, sweet-tart citrus flavors with premium Chinese teas to create a truly unforgettable experience. Presented in a beautiful tin, suitable for gift giving. 100g (3.52 oz)
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
Smooth blended black tea with citrus aroma.
|Tips and Tricks||
Try with a teaspoon of Monin Candied Orange syrup.
Black teas from China (68.6%), and Sri Lanka (29.4%), citrus fruits essential oils (2%)
|Infusion Time||4-5 Minutes|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Great price and makes espresso easy!Review by sleggyboy
Quality Value Price
I was looking for an espresso machine and grinder to ease the pain of poor coffee availability in MD. I was always on the fence about the cost but this combo sold me.
The benefits are
(1) combined cost is a relative bargain.
(2) free shipping
(3) both the Rocket and Mazzer get excellent technical reviews
(4) It took only 1 day to make excellent coffee and foam milk pretty well after never using a machine like this in my life and dialing in the grind.
(5) Cleaning and maintenance is easy.
(6) The Mazzer is almost set for perfect espresso.
(7) Tamping pressure is not that much, and there is a nice reference line on the portafilter to help the newbie.
(8) a fantastic range of freebies. I loved the tamper, cleaning stuff and coffee starter pack.
(9) Coffee machine sits under the cabinets in the kitchen.
(10) Compared to the single boiler varieties, this heat exchanger is a gem (and cheaper than most double boilers)! I can make 2 separate coffees and steam milk in just over 10 minutes and I am not the one waiting for the machine to heat up or have arcane understanding of the temperature profile of the machine or installing PIDs and extra thermometers and control loops. Just let out a half cup hot water before pulling a shot and have steam left over. This is a serious consideration if your better half wants coffee too, and needs to pull them in your absence.
the barely bad...
(1) 14 oz beans for a double shot might not make it out of the grinder completely....there may be a few grams of left over (stale) coffee....there are some fixes available on the web, but I am not that fussy - yet.
(2) tosses a few crumbs around if using the doser, but you can meter your lever pulling and almost direct the grounds to the portafilter.
(3) I noticed that you can go too fine on the grind, blocking the filter - then everything is messed up until the filter gets really clean - don't be lazy if the pour is too slow - clean the filter well or your next grind is off and might mot pour either even if all is set well. Likely a universal truth on all machines.
(4)The Mazzer mini is just too tall to be completely at home in our kitchen - thanks god we have an island to put it on as at 18.5" it is just too tall to sit under the cabinets. I would love to see a smaller hopper for individual doses.
Overall, this has been a great release from the drudgery of stale, poor coffee in the region, and I expect that the great leap to making good coffee has been made manageable through the fantastic equipment. Pretty happy overall.
Easy To Use, Easy To Clean, Great Taste, Quiet
Small Water Container
(Posted on 11/25/11)