Make a better cup of coffee!

My Cart (0)

Dammann Freres Premium Tea - The Vert a la Menthe - Sachets

SKU# TEA410A0080

Availability: In Stock

Regular Price: $16.00

Our Price: $14.95

Find a better price? Request a Price Match!

  • Buy 3 for $14.15 each and save 6%

Quick Overview

Dammann Tea has a refreshing green Chinese Gunpowder, blended with aromatic and flavorful Nanah mint from Morocco. Chinese Gunpowder tea leaves are withered, steamed, rolled, and then dried and sorted. Serve either very hot or iced, wtih sugar. Excellent as a dessert tea.
Dammann Freres Premium Tea - The Vert a la Menthe - Sachets

Click on image to zoom

 
 
  Description    Specs    Ask a Question    Resources    Reviews  

Dammann Tea has a refreshing green Chinese Gunpowder, blended with aromatic and flavorful Nanah mint from Morocco. Chinese Gunpowder tea leaves are withered, steamed, rolled, and then dried and sorted. Serve either very hot or iced, wtih sugar. Excellent as a dessert tea. 50g (1.76 oz)

Includes 25 Cristal sachets-a revolutionary light and transparent envelope that yeids a superior infusion of the same quality as loose teas. Since it does not shrink in water, the Cristal sachet permits the tea leaves to fully expand and flourish within its soft, silky fabric – releasing their full flavor and aroma.

Overall Value for the Money 4
Flavor 4
Manufacturer Dammann Freres
Product Weight (lbs.) 0.1100
Ingredients

China green tea (95%), Nanah mint leaves (5%)

Infusion Time 3 Minutes

Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!

 

Dammann Freres Premium Tea - The Vert a la Menthe - Sachets
Sort by:
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!

Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!

 

Videos Featuring Dammann Freres Premium Tea

SCG Gift Guide 2012: Tea Setup


Articles Related to Dammann Freres Premium Tea

Tea 101

SCG Guide to Brewing Tea

Good Tea

Review by
4.33333333333335
Price
Value
Quality

I purchased this tea in Paris at the Dammann Freres shop near where I was staying. It comes nicely packaged and the tea bag itself is lovely. After using up my box I started looking around the U.S. to purchase another. Seattle Coffee Gear is the only place I found which carries this particular flavor, the one I enjoy so much. Every time I make a cup I remember my trip to Paris.

(Posted on 5/1/13)

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Dammann Freres Premium Tea - The Vert a la Menthe - Sachets

  •  
    1 star
    2 stars
    3 stars
    4 stars
    5 stars
    Price
    Value
    Quality

* Required Fields

You may also be interested in the following product(s)

  • Frieling Creamer and Sugar Bowl Set

    Frieling Creamer and Sugar Bowl Set

    Regular Price: $75.00

    Our Price: $70.95

  • La Cafetiere Jack Latte Cups-Set of Two

    La Cafetiere Jack Latte Cups-Set of Two

    $24.99
  • Bonavita Variable Temperature Electric Kettle

    Bonavita Variable Temperature Electric Kettle

    Regular Price: $79.99

    Our Price: $69.99