Not quite small enough to fit in your pocket, but sized just right for those lacking counter space, the DeLonghi 23210SB Superautomatic Espresso Machine manages to still pack quite a punch. What's to love about the 23210SB? Other than being clad in a slick, silver casing, this diminuitive DeLonghi features: easy-to-use rotary push-button control panel so you can efficiently choose your drink's temperature, coffee strength and cup size, a panarello wand to froth up drinks like a dream, and an instant heat boiler to consistently keep your coffee at the perfect temperature.
Features & Functionality of the DeLonghi ECAM 23210SB
- Rotary Push-Button Control Panel: The rotary and push-button control panel allows users to choose their drink settings from the preset options for temperature, coffee strength (five settings) and cup size (four settings).
- Hot Water Access: Comes with the ability to dispense hot water right from the steam wand.
- Decaf Accessible: The bypass doser allows you to bypass the grinder for pre-ground coffee, so it's easy to make the shift from grinding regular coffee beans to using pre-ground decaf beans.
- Boiler Strength: New patented instant heat boiler will consistently keep your coffee at the right temperature drink after drink.
- Cleaning Notification: Maintaining your machine is made easy with the decalcification indicator. When it's time to clean out the pipes your machine will notify you of a calcium buildup, which could change the flavor and quality of your coffee.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||The DeLonghi ECAM 23210SB is great in size, but offers no other upgrades versus other Superautomatics.|
|Cup Clearance||Less than 5 inches|
|Reservoir Size||60 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||2 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||1 minute|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||No - Steam Wand Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||5.3 oz|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Thanks Mar 8, 2012
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the DeLonghi ECAM 23210SB
|What it Covers:||
DeLonghi espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
- 1 Year (Small espresso machines, capsule machines, coffee makers, grinders and other electronics)
- 2 Years (Superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||DeLonghi|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-322-3848|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only). Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the DeLonghi ECAM 23210SB
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
User Manuals for your DeLonghi ECAM 23210SB
Videos Featuring the DeLonghi ECAM 23210SB
Excellent little guy but milk frother could use improvementsReview by Pwater
Price Value Quality
I have owned this little machine for a few months now and the espresso that I have brewed through it has been outstanding. I have brewed exactly 156 cups before I had to descale this machine. The machine is pretty easy to use. The milk frother is my only complaint. The wand is small and it doesn't seem to have quite the steam it should to make a decent cappachino. It makes too much foam. Luckily for me I mostly drink iced Americanos so I don't mind that too much. The rarity that I drink a regular cappachino I can deal with what it has to offer.
Verdict excellent machine overall. The milk wand is a Little small and could use improvements. Overall 4 out of 5 stars. There is also a complaint. That this machine doesn't do doubles. Just double the volume of water in cups. Coffee taste amazing none the less!!!
(Posted on 5/4/13)