Nespresso and Delonghi are working together again and this time it's to bring you the EN720M Lattissima Premium Single Serve Espresso Maker. When time is of the essence, and sacrificing great espresso isn't an option (is it ever?), the Lattissima Premium picks up the slack ensuring a quick, yet delicious brew. With several one-touch options, you're able to concoct your favorite drinks using Nespresso's unique capsule system. Additionally, the Lattissima Premium's innovative milk frother with one-touch control, froth volume adjustment and an automatic cleaning system provide the ultimate in easy drink making. Delicious cappuccino in under a minute? Yes please.
Features & Functionality of the DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima
- High Pressure Pump: 19 bars of pressure result in an increased initial pressure and an overall better shot.
- Patented Single Serve Coffee Capsules: Nespresso's speciality coffee capsule system is designed to balance the ideal flow of water through the coffee grounds for a can't-miss, simple, delicious coffee every time. Used capsules automatically eject.
- DeLonghi's Instant Froth Dispenser: This patented system easily dispenses frothed milk for cappuccino or latte.
- Adjustable Cup Tray: Move the tray up or down to fit your favorite mug.
- Removable Drip Tray and 40 ounce Water Tank: For easy cleaning and maintenance.
Included Accessories with the Nespresso Essenza
- Nespresso Welcome Capsule Set: A Nespresso Club membership is included with purchase. This allows for easy re-ordering of capsules from Nespresso, 'time to order again' and descale reminders as well as Nespresso's excellent Club service plan that provides machine pick up and a loaner machine in the event of a machine malfunction during the warranty period (please visit the Nespresso website for all details for the Nespresso Club program).
- User Manual
|Product Weight (lbs.)||13.0000|
|Reservoir Size||40 oz|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Material||Metal and Plastic|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the DeLonghi Lattissima EN680 Capsule Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
DeLonghi espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
- 1 Year (Small espresso machines, capsule machines, coffee makers, grinders and other electronics)
- 2 Years (Superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||DeLonghi|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-322-3848|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only). Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Capsules can be ordered directly from Nespresso via phone (800) 562-1465 or online www.nespresso.com
Caring for the DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Rinse out milk container after each use to cleanse the pipes and prevent residue buildup.
handy coffee machineReview by Mia
Quality Value Price
This machine makes good espresso and cappuccinos. When it makes the coffee, its a bit noisy and after making about 7 coffees, you need to refill the water tray. Most coffee cups fit into the slot for the coffee drip. I like the milk frother feature and that it has buttons that state what kind of drink you can make.
Easy To Use, Great Taste, Easy To Clean, Quick Brewing
Leaky, Small Water Container, Noisy
(Posted on 5/30/12)
Lattissima is WonderfulReview by Judi[...]
Quality Value Price
I've had my Lattissima for 8 months, had some frothing problems (spurting) at first, but found out I needed to make sure the milk container was really pushed in all the way. I had a little trouble learning how to use it, but with a little experimenting and following directions, it's turned out to be a wonderful machine. I make sure to clean steaming wand as manual says, before I take my drink away from machine, Make sure you run hot water through milk/steamer part at kitchen sink faucet after use and you will never, never have a problem.
Large Water Container, Great Taste, Use learning curve, Quick Brewing, Easy To Clean
(Posted on 2/17/11)