The DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM3500 manages to deliver the understated power and robust features you've come to expect from DeLonghi Super-Automatics, but with a little something extra on the side. Small and sleek, loaded with power and endlessly productive, this machine delivers cup after cup of delicious coffee. It's loaded with features that make it easy to use (and a real time saver), such as a digital control panel with programmable settings, a burr grinder and one-touch foam system and a 7 1/2 cup (60 ounce) water reservoir. As for that little something extra? For starters, the one-touch foam system includes a 25 ounce milk container and two detachable lids, one for frothed milk for cappuccino and the other for steamed milk for lattes. Plus, that container is self-cleaning and removable, so it's a dream feature for those of us who crave foam on just about anything.
Features & Functionality of the DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM3500
- Brewing Unit - The Magnifica features the smallest removable brewing system available on the market.
- Beans-to-Brew System - One of the secrets to making a high-quality espresso is using freshly ground coffee beans. Because of the beans-to-brew system, the Magnifica offers you coffee that has a delicious aroma. The coffee is freshly ground and no traces are left in the machine.
- Digital Programmable Menu Settings - Allows you to adjust start time, auto shut off, clock, temperature of the coffee, and water hardness.
- Variable Coffee Strength - Five choices--extra-mild, mild, regular, strong, and extra-strong.
- Three Cup-Size Choices - Ristretto (small), espresso (medium), and large (American coffee).
- Heat Control - The compact and patented Direct-to-BrewSystem with Thermoblock technology provides excellent heat distribution, and it is removable for easy cleaning. The beans are ground instantly to ensure the freshest espresso or coffee.
- Single-Touch Cappuccinos and Lattes - This patented system includes a 25 ounce milk container and two detachable lids, one for frothed milk for cappuccinos and the other for steamed milk for lattes. It also includes a unique automatic cleaning function with the easy push of a button. Plus, the entire container is detachable, so it can easily be placed in the refrigerator.
- Easy Cleanup - All parts are dishwasher-safe.
- Professional-Quality Conical Burr Grinder - Integrated burr grinder produces consistent, fresh, and aromatic espresso or coffee. Grind settings allow you to adjust the fineness for all types of beans.
- Instant Reheat Function - Heats the core of the machine, ensuring that Magnifica maintains an ideal temperature for brewing.
- Decalcification System - Automatic decalcification indicator lights let you know when it is time to clean the machine.
- Cup Warmer - Warming plate on top of the machine preheats your cups for the best results.
- Hot Water Spout - Ideal for tea or hot chocolate.
- Removable 1.8-Liter (60 ounce) Water Tank - With water level indicator, allows for convenient filling and easy cleaning.
Included Accessories with the DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM3500
- Measuring Scoop
- Grounds Funnel
|Product Weight (lbs.)||30.0000|
|Reservoir Size||60 oz|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
|Material||Metal and Plastic|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Is there is seperate attachment I maybe need to purchase? Or some setting I can adjust on the machine?
Thanks for your help
Yusuf Jun 23, 2014
http://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/delonghi-magnifica-s-cappuccino-ecam-23450sl-espresso-machine Jun 23, 2014
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM3500
|What it Covers:||
DeLonghi espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
- 1 Year (Small espresso machines, capsule machines, coffee makers, grinders and other electronics)
- 2 Years (Superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||DeLonghi|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-322-3848|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only). Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM3500
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
Great machineReview by Manny
Quality Price Value
Easy to use easy to clean and best quality coffee
(Posted on 3/23/13)
Were not sure what we did before B. D.Review by chevy55
Quality Value Price
This machine is expensive and we thought about one for a long time. At a friends one day we spotted one on their counter, and started asking questions. They had theirs for six years with no problems, they fixed us cappuccinos and we ordered ours that night. The only problem we see is that the place we bought our cappuccinos lost a good customer. Jordan
Easy To Use, Great Taste, Large Water Container, Quick Brewing, Easy To Clean
(Posted on 3/20/10)