Retro is in (was it ever out?). With the Francis Francis X7 espresso machine, you can get your caffeine fix in style. Featuring easy-to-read temperature and steam icons letting you know when the X7 is ready to brew and froth, as well as a prominent steam valve knob for effortless steam control. This user-friendly machine also lets you pick your caffeinated pleasure by allowing you to brew your favorite ground coffee.
Features & Functionality of the Francis Francis X7 Espresso Machine
- 15 BAR Pump: Extraction happens at 15 BAR pump pressure for ideal flavor.
- Cup Warmer: The top part of the machine serves as a mini cup warming station.
- Simplistic: Easily activate brewing and steaming with 2 handy buttons prominently located on the central display.
- Acoustic Alarm: This machine sounds a friendly chime when ready to brew or steam.
- Brew the Ground Coffee You Love: This version of the X7 allows you to brew your favorite ground coffee. Great for those that don't want to brew using an E.S.E pod or capsule.
- Traditional Steam Wand: Steam like the pros with this fully functioning steam wand.
- Smart Machine!: The X7 keeps track of its overall use and based on the amount of brew and steam cycles it prompts you to descale with its flashing triangular icon located on the front of the machine.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|How Does it Compare?||
This version of the X7 only brews ground coffee and is not built to brew E.S.E pods or capsules.
|Tips and Tricks||
The X7 stays ahead of the game by not allowing you to brew immediately after steaming, as the boiler is usually too hot and can compromise the coffee's flavor. The cooling phase can take up to 10 minutes, but you can decrease the wait time by turning the steam knob counterclockwise to generate steam until the X7 sounds a short beep and the coffee switch lights up.
The single portafilter basket measures in at 52mm and the double basket measures in at 56mm. If you enjoy a good designer tamper, be sure to purchase the correct size!
|Cup Clearance||4.5 inches|
|Reservoir Size||40.50 ounces|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute 30 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||30 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Francis Francis X7 Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment
Including Saeco, Rocket, Rancilio, Francis Francis Refurbished Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Francis Francis X7 Espresso Machine
Empty and wash the water tank weekly.
Empty and and rinse the dump every few days.
works great.Review by vikes
Quality Price Value
I am happy with the purchase. it is an awesome value for a great higher end espresso machine.
(Posted on 8/25/14)
truly amazingReview by BA
Price Value Quality
I could not be more pleased. This was a refurbished machine and thus an incredible value. It looks and performs like new. Enjoying delicious Espresso and Cappuccino at home is a true delight. Thank you Seattle Coffee Gear!
(Posted on 5/5/14)