Everyone needs that kick start in the morning, so why not add more pack to your punch with the Fisitcup-Knuckleduster Mug? The whole crew will know who's boss when you start carrying around this white ceramic mug with a chrome brass knuckle handle -- plus, people will think twice about withholding your caffeine from you.
This mean mug is food safe but not dishwasher or microwave friendly.
|Tips and Tricks||
Not dishwasher safe!
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.0000|
|Manufacturer||Fred and Friends|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Caring for the Fisticup-Knuckleduster Mug
For detailed care instructions, please refer to the user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Rinse after each use. Hand-wash only.
Fun mug and more comfortable than I expected.Review by William
Price Value Quality
- As advertised, this mug is not microwave or dishwasher safe.
But you should know that going into a purchase of a mug with a steel handle.
- Unless your office is pretty laid back, this may not be something you could take into work.
- Functional. While you may buy this item for the handle it does work well as a mug. I find mugs with a body which leans out from vertical near the lip tends to spill more easily. This one did not for me. I even enjoy the sweep of the mug's body around the knuckles.
- It was more comfortable to hold than I thought it would be. I was worried about the comfort of suspending a weight off the side of a handle consisting of steel rings. But it actually feels quite good in the hand.
Currently it is on sale. I'm giving a 4 due to having paid full price. At the sale price this would be a perfect 5 rating.
(Posted on 5/4/13)
Love this novelty coffee cupReview by Jorge
Price Value Quality
Quality is decent/good, but it will break if you drop it even from 2 ft.
But, let's be honest, if you are reading this review you only care about how cool this cup looks. And I love it, and love making my friends laugh at me when I bust it out on weekends. My gf hated it at first but has grown to love it now
(Posted on 12/20/12)