Have your French Press and drink it too with GSI's Commuter Java Press. This portable version of the well known press also doubles as an insulated travel mug. Simply remove the inner press, add coffee and hot water to the outer mug, stir, let it sit for about 4 minutes and slowly press the inner mug back into the outer cup. The stainless screen keeps grinds at bay and only allows the freshly brewed coffee through to the inner press.
Features & Functionality of the GSI Outdoors Commuter Java Press with Insulated Sleeve
- Two-in-One: When spending time in the great outdoors, having less to carry is always ideal. With the Commuter Java Press you'll never have to bring cups and a French Press again!
- Flip-Top Lid: Helps to retain heat and avoid spills when you're on the go.
- Slip Resistant Bottom: This rubber bottom helps keep your cup upright.
- Insulated Sleeve: The dark brown sleeve retains heat and keeps your hands from burning on the fresh brew.
- Handy Hook: Clip your Commuter Press onto your bag when not in use.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|Tips and Tricks||
Be careful to not add too much coffee, as the inner press will have a hard time reaching the bottom which may leave a gap at the top between the inner press and outer cup. This gap may result in spillage when drinking.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.7500|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Have suggestions on what you'd like to see here? Send us an email!