illy Caffe Decaf offers the same flavor and aroma as medium roast, with a caffeine content of under 0.05 percent, half the legal requirement for decaffeinated coffee. It has aromatic notes of caramel and chocolate with a light flowery top note.
In addition, illy has made Caffe Decaf available in a variety of types to facilitate the brewing process:
- Whole Bean - It's the perfect choice for coffee connoisseurs who prefer grinding the beans to suit their own individual taste and preparation method.
- Fine Espresso Grind - Choose it if you enjoy personalizing the dosage of each espresso shot and the tactile pleasure of tamping the coffee.
- Espresso Pods - Place a pre-measured illy pod into an E.S.E.-compatible espresso machine, and in less than 30 seconds you have rich, robust espresso!
illy Caffe Decaf comes either in a pressurized can to preserve the fresh flavor and aroma of the distinctive illy blend or an 18 count package of individually wrapped espresso pods.
- 8.8 ounce can or 4.4 ounce box of decaffeinated illy coffee
- Imported from Italy
|How Does it Compare?||
illy Caffe Decaf has all of the flavor of illy's medium roast espresso without the caffeine.
|Roast Level Shades||Shade: Medium Dark Brown | Names: Viennese, Full City, Light French, Espresso|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Have suggestions on what you'd like to see here? Send us an email!
Excellent decaf coffeeReview by Beatchica
Price Value Quality
I have tried, Lavazza Dek, Lavazza Espresso Decaffeinato and time after time I keep coming back to illy Caffe Decaf.
Here is why:
- Low caffeine content without sacrificing flavor
- Shots are very creamy, goes great with milk or as a stand alone shot
- The taste rich, full and smooth with nice nutty and chocolate overtones
Other decaf that I have tries tends to lack the full, rich, smooth, flavor of illy.
(Posted on 12/12/13)