If you were to visit a cafe in Greece, you might ask, "Thelo ena kafe." But with the Jura ENA 3 Automatic Coffee Center, you'll want more than just ena. Jura's sleek and petite Super-Automatic machine has the fully programmable features that deliver perfect espresso drinks every time and powerhouse elements such as a built-in, professional-grade grinder and the Clearyl water filtration system. So go ahead, order duo or even pente — the Jura ENA 3 can deliver each one with the same full flavor as your corner coffee house.
How the Jura ENA 3 Works
- Fill the water tank to the maximum mark and prime machine per user manual
- Fill the bean hopper with beans
- Place a cup below the spouts
- Set the rotary dial to your desired volume and strength settings
- Push the rotary dial to begin brewing
- Steam milk by turning the rotary dial to steam, then turn the steam knob to steam
Features and Functionality of the Jura ENA 3
- Programming: Select from three strengths, two temperatures and volume of one ounce to 16 ounces of espresso or coffee. Note: You can override presets by using the rotary dial.
- Rotary Dial: Simply turn and push the desired function (one cup, two cups or steam for frothing or hot water). Also increase or decrease strength or volume of your coffee beverage.
- Professional grade Grinder: Quiet, commercial grade burr grinder with five fineness settings.
- Display: Multicolor LCD display lets you know when the machine is ready or needs assistance. Automatic cleaning and replenishing programs are indicated in the display for: fill water, fill beans, empty used coffee, tablet cleaning, replace Clearyl filter or descale.
- Zero Energy Switch: When the machine is turned off, it uses absolutely no energy.
- Stainless Drip Tray: Makes cleaning a snap.
Included Accessories with the Jura ENA 3
- Illustrated instruction booklet and quick reference guide
- Instructional DVD
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The Jura ENA 3 is a great machine for the cost and is easier to use than some of the similar machines.
|Tips and Tricks||
Be sure to clean the steam wand and push on the gasket firmly.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||45.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.5 inches|
|Reservoir Size||37 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute and 6 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||40 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||4.4 oz|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Jura ENA 3
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Jura ENA 3
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
Videos Featuring the Jura ENA 3
Great first SuperautoReview by CR88
Quality Price Value
We love the machine. The only issue is getting hot enough milk for making lattes. We purchased the FrothXPress to upgrade the wand to act more like the ENA 5, but no matter what setting we use, the milk is only warm. I am not sure if it is something we are doing since this is our first machine like this, but as much as we like the machine, that is the only thing that fell short of expectations. Great machine for the money though.
(Posted on 2/21/13)