Q: What could be better than a Swiss-made super-automatic espresso machine that has one-touch espresso capability? A: Certified Refurbished Jura ENA 5 saves money on a Swiss-made super-automatic espresso machine that has one-touch espresso capability! These fully programmable settings deliver perfect espresso drinks every time with powerhouse features like a built-in professional-grade grinder and water filtration system.
This model is factory certified refurbished by Jura.
This video may feature a different model year. There may be variations in color, features and included items.
Features & Functionality of the Certified Refurbished Jura ENA 5 Coffee Center
- Frothing Options: Use either the Dual Frother Plus for manual milk frothing or the frothXpress Plus automatic milk frothing attachment.
- Round Rotating Brew Spout: Allows the user to choose between one or two streams of espresso by rotating the brew spout.
- Programming: Select from 3 strengths, two temperatures and volume of 1 to 16oz of espresso or coffee. Note: You can overide presets by using the rotary dial.
- Rotary Dial: Simply turn and push the desired function...1 cup, 2 cups or steam for frothing or hot water. Also increase or decrease strength or volume of coffee beverage.
- Professional-grade Grinder: Quiet, commercial grade burr grinder with 5 fineness settings.
- Display: Multicolor LCD display lets you know when the machine is ready or needs assistance. Automatic cleaning and replenishing programs are indicated in the display for: fill water, fill beans, empty used coffee, tablet cleaning, replace Clearyl filter or descale.
- Zero Energy Switch: When the machine is turned off, it uses absolutely no energy.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The Jura ENA 5 builds on the features of the ENA 4 by offering automatic milk frothing through frothXpress technology.
|Case Material||Stainless Steel/Plastic|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.25 inches|
|Reservoir Size||37 oz.|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||4.4 oz.|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Again, my machine is not confined by overhanging cabinets so I just pull the reservoir straight up and out . I hope this helps answer your question and give a better idea of how you would situate the machine in your home. I LOVE mine!!! Jul 6, 2013
I would highly recommend this product if you are drinking espresso. While it can produce full cups of coffee, the water tank is too small. Jul 7, 2013
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Certified Refurbished Jura ENA 5 Automatic Coffee Center
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-braded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Certified Refurbished Jura ENA 5 Automatic Coffee Center
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
User Manuals for your Certified Refurbished Jura ENA 5 Automatic Coffee Center
Videos Featuring the Certified Refurbished Jura ENA 5 Automatic Coffee Center
Excellent machine, price is great especially when refurbished.Review by olafE
Price Value Quality
I had this machine back in Germany but gave it away to a friend when moving to the US (220V vs. 110V).
After 2 years I just could not wait any longer.
Considering I drink my coffee black, I do not need the ENA9 (easier to make latte and cappuccino) but still have the option in case someone else is fancy a latte or cappuccino.
The best coffee to use is European espresso (lighter roast, not oily) not only because of the taste but also because of the beans do not stick in the shoot (the oil makes sliding more difficult so you might need to help manually).
The best coffee imho, is Tre Forze which is unfortunately not available in the US hence I have a friend from Italy sending it to me.
Medium temp, ground size on on three and setting on strong, this espresso is just a pleasure to enjoy.
The machine itself; easy to handle, easy to maintain, easy to keep clean.
The right size for the countertop and a very nice design as such.
Considering I am also able to work in my home office and have a lot of guests, this machine makes average about 10-12 espresso a day and more. So far it keeps it up. (2 month in use as of now)
Even for the original price, it is a bargain.
(Posted on 7/10/13)