Have you ever carefully planned out a purchase only to have the manufacturer discontinue the machine before you could place the order? If this is true for the previous model of the Jura Impressa F7, have no fear! The previous model number 13185 is back and refurbished, for a more economical choice. One touch brewing and effortless milk frothing at your finger tips for a super simple latte, cappuccino or espresso.
Features & Functionality of the Jura Impressa F7 Espresso Machine – Certified Refurbished
- Programmable Options: Enter the programming mode by holding the P-button until the display shows FILTER. Turn the handy rotary dial clockwise and the F7 will take you through 11 programming and look-up functions.
- Coffee Strength: Choose your preferred taste from three coffee strength options (mild, regular or strong) by pressing the 1-cup button one to three times. The Impressa F7 grinds 5 - 16 grams of coffee per brew cycle depending on the strength chosen.
- Adjustable Volume: To adjust the volume, turn the rotary dial after you have selected the 1 or 2 cup button. You can choose from a volume range of 1 - 8 ounces.
- Adjustable Temperature: Choose from two temperature settings.
- Large Water Reservoir: Refill less with the 64 ounce removable water reservoir.
- Steel Conical Burr Grinder: Choose from six different grind settings.
- Dual Purpose Steam Wand: Froth and heat milk, or dispense hot water for Americanos or a nice spot of tea.
- Adjustable Spout: Always have room for your favorite cup with the adjustable coffee spout.
- Bypass Doser: No time to grind? Take advantage of the bypass doser with your favorite pre-ground blend.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||3|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||25.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.4 inches|
|Reservoir Size||64 ounces|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||No - Steam Wand Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8 ounces|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Jura Impressa F7 Espresso Machine - Certified Refurbished
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Jura Impressa F7 Espresso Machine - Certified Refurbished
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets
- Clean each component of the foam nozzle after every use
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days