As comfortable as we are with smart phones, wouldn’t it be nice if appliances operated with such ease? While we can’t simplify that complicated toaster oven (seriously, is it a toaster or is it an oven?), the Jura Impressa Z9 is here to streamline your java routine. Featuring a TFT color display with a customizable home screen for maximum convenience. Easily replace and rename up to six programmable drink options on the home screen by choosing from the integrated drink library.
Features & Functionality of the Jura Impressa Z9 One Touch TFT Super Automatic Coffee Center
- Customizable Screen: Similar to a smart phone, personalize your front screen with your top six favorite drinks.
- Pseudonym: Easily rename any drink from the drink library. Kathy the cappuccino has a nice ring to it!
- Magic “P” Button: Where all the programming and customization happens. Conveniently located on the top right of the machine.
- Energy Saving Mode: Select one of three preprogrammed energy saving options.
- Clean Machine: After every milk based drink the Z9 prompts you to “rinse the milk system”. Simply press the rotary dial button when prompted to clean and your machine begins an automatic rinse cycle.
- Cup Illumination: This machine illuminates the coffee spout white or amber, showing you which spout will dispense your caffeinated bliss.
- Temperature Options: Choose from three brewing and hot water temperature options: High, Normal or Low.
- Dual Thermoblocks: Providing optimal brewing and steaming temperature (in seconds!) with a touch of a button.
- Generous Water Reservoir: Refill a lot less with this 96 ounce removable water reservoir.
- Jura’s Fine Foam Technology: Featuring two separate chambers in which the milk is frothed twice for silky goodness. Adjust the frothing dial for no, little or maximum foam.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|Tips and Tricks||
We clocked the brewed espresso temperature at 175°F, while the steamed milk came in at 130°F with foam and 138°F without foam.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||32.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||96 ounces|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||30 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||30 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10 ounces|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Jura Impressa Z9 One Touch TFT Super Automatic Coffee Center
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Jura Impressa Z9 One Touch TFT Super Automatic Coffee Center
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets
- Clean each component of the foam nozzle after every use
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days