Craft 11 different drinks all with the push of a button. The Jura Impressa Z7 Automatic Coffee Center was built with form (a refined exterior with aluminum accents) and function (a powerful set of intuitive controls) in mind. The intelligent pre-heating system ensures that every shot is brewed at an ideal temperature, which means consistent extraction. Your coffee is ground, chilled milk is siphoned then heated and frothed into your cup and finally, your coffee is brewed. With Jura's simplicity and one-touch capabilities, you can be certain that only the highest-quality drinks are produced. Whip up your next beverage in your home or office with the Jura Z7.
How the Jura Z7 Automatic Coffee Center Works
- Select your desired drink from the programmable buttons, froth the milk to your liking and enjoy!
Features & Functionality of the Jura Z7 Automatic Coffee Center
- One-Touch Cappuccino and Latte Macchiato Buttons: With the One-Touch Cappuccino button, your coffee is ground, the chilled milk is siphoned, heated and frothed into your cup. The coffee is then brewed without ever moving your cup.
- Bright LED Display: Indicates key machine functions, including rinsing and cleaning.
- Adjustable Cappuccino Spout: This new feature on the Z7 allows for the cappuccino spout to be adjusted for many different cup sizes.
- Intelligent Pre-Heating System: The Z7's intelligent pre-heating system ensures that every shot is extracted at the ideal temperature.
- Energy Saving Mode: When the energy saving mode is on, there is zero energy draw.
- Programming: Auto on/off, coffee strength, water and steam portions, brewing temperature, water volume. Three coffee strength levels and two temperature levels to choose from.
- Commercial Solid Steel Conical Burr Grinder: Professional quality, sound insulated, with six fineness settings.
- Clearyl Water Care System: Makes decalcifying virtually obsolete.
- Large Variable Brewing Chamber: Automatically adjusts to hold between five and 16 grams of ground coffee. Coffee is always perfectly tamped.
- Illuminate Your Shots: Put that creme on display and be proud of your shot extraction with two brightly lit display lights.
- Diverse Settings: The Impressa Z7 can be set to seven different languages, displays cup size and time in European and American formats, keeps track of all activities and can be set to turn on and off automatically.
Included Accessories with the Jura Z7 Automatic Coffee Center
- Measuring Scoop
- Illustrated instruction booklet and quick reference guide
- Instructional DVD
- Care and maintenance accessories, such as thermal milk container with all accessories, extra milk hose for use with milk or chocolate milk carton, one Clearyl Water Care Cartridge, two cleaning tablets, one bottle with concentrated cappuccino cleaner and water hardness indicator strip.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||3|
|How Does it Compare?||
There are fewer programming options with the Jura Z7 and it is pricier than Jura's J9 model.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||45.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||3.75 inches|
|Reservoir Size||95 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute and 5 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||13 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10 oz|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
The beans are added at the rear of the machine under a hinged lid (hinge is at the back of the machine). The hinged lid is about 6.5 inches long. You will have very little clearance between the top of the machine and the shelf above and may not be able to raise the lid sufficiently to easily add beans.
The water tank is on the left side of the machine as you face it. It is accessed under another hinged lid. The hinge runs from front to back of the machine about 3.5 inches in from the left hand side. Again, you are going to be extremely tight on space between the top of the machine and the underside of the shelf above. Jun 5, 2014
Water will be fine as it is a removable tank on the left and 25 wide is plenty enough.
It's a great machine worth it for the ease of one touch caouccino or machiatto. Jun 8, 2014
I have used alternative nut milks before so I have experienced the above.
No matter what you choose you still get a great cuppa joe... May 2, 2013
I love my machine and have been 100% happy with Jura service. May 2, 2013
I'm choosing between two.
I want to know if there is a reason to pay more and giving up on the LCD screen. Jan 30, 2014
We actually had a grinder problem with our Z7. Four months after we purchased it the bean grinder quit working. I called Jura and they quickly sent out a new machine and we used the box from the machine to send back the broken one. All shipping was paid by Jura and was very quick and easy. I am very happy with my Jura and the service I have received so far. It makes great specialty coffee drinks. Be sure you use beans with very low oils. I use Lavazza beans only.
Connie May 14, 2012
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Jura Z7 Automatic Coffee Center
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Jura Z7 Automatic Coffee Center
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
Videos Featuring the Jura Z7 Automatic Coffee Center
Excellent coffeeReview by RickJ
Quality Price Value
Got the machine about a year ago and it makes excellent coffee. The maintenance very easy although the cleaning supplies are a bit pricey. The only thing I don't like is that I have to be refilling the water often. I guess I drink a lot of coffee.
(Posted on 5/30/14)
Great MachineReview by Xbreadman
Price Value Quality
I watched all of your online video reviews, which helped select the right machine for me. I have not been disappointed. The Jura Z7 is fantastic. Great coffee, easy to use, well made.
(Posted on 1/5/13)