Krups has taken its Super-Automatic espresso machines to another level with the Espresseria Full Automatic Espresso Machine. Brimming with a host of new functions and an upgraded look, the Espresseria is essential for baristas - beginner to expert - to make delightfully rich espresso drinks. Krups' masterpiece machine provides programability with an easy-to-read LCD display screen for setup, beverage selection and options (i.e. coffee strength, size and type). A compact thermoblock integrates pressure, heating and brewing into a single, seamless function, while the monoblock's patented brewing chamber is engineered for excellent heat transfer. The Espresseria also features a single thermostat that will deliver constant heat with every cup.
How the Krups Espresseria Works
- Fill the water tank with fresh cold water and turn the machine on
- Fill coffee bean container with your choice of whole beans
- Choose your drink settings: size, amount of coffee, type
- Place a cup underneath brew head
- Press the "OK" button to validate the coffee preparations and programming
- Watch as the Espresseria produces your desired drink
Features & Functionality of the Krups Espresseria
- LCD Screen: Easy programming and setup for personalized drinks
- Aqua Filter System: Removes minerals from water for better tasting coffee
- Automatic cleaning: You won't have to lift a finger, as the Espresseria automatically rinses, cleans and descales your machine when needed
- Metallic Burr Grinders: Prevents overheating and preserves the freshness of your beans
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||2|
|Ease of Use||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
While it doesn't have nearly as much programmability as other Super-Automatics, we found that the price makes up for what it lacks.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||22.3000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||3.75 inches|
|Reservoir Size||61 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute and 8 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||20 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||No - Steam Wand Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||9.7 oz|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
http://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/saeco-talea-giro-plus-espresso-machine-version-two Jun 24, 2013
Thanks :) Jan 4, 2014
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Krups Esresseria
|What it Covers:||
Krups espresso machines and coffee makers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Krups USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-526-5377|
|Notes:||If a product is proved to be defective, Krups will repair or replace the machine with no charge to the customer.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Krups Espresseria
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip trays every few days.
- Clean and rinse the milk pitcher in soapy water between fillings.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
- Wipe the brushed stainless casing with a damp rag or sponge. Casing can be cleaned periodically with stainless steel cleaner/polish.