Krups has taken its Super-Automatic espresso machines to another level with the Espresseria Full Automatic Espresso Machine. Brimming with a host of new functions and an upgraded look, the Espresseria is essential for baristas - beginner to expert - to make delightfully rich espresso drinks. Krups' masterpiece machine provides programability with an easy-to-read LCD display screen for setup, beverage selection and options (i.e. coffee strength, size and type). A compact thermoblock integrates pressure, heating and brewing into a single, seamless function, while the monoblock's patented brewing chamber is engineered for excellent heat transfer. The Espresseria also features a single thermostat that will deliver constant heat with every cup.
How the Krups Espresseria Works
- Fill the water tank with fresh cold water and turn the machine on
- Fill coffee bean container with your choice of whole beans
- Choose your drink settings: size, amount of coffee, type
- Place a cup underneath brew head
- Press the "OK" button to validate the coffee preparations and programming
- Watch as the Espresseria produces your desired drink
Features & Functionality of the Krups Espresseria
- LCD Screen: Easy programming and setup for personalized drinks
- Aqua Filter System: Removes minerals from water for better tasting coffee
- Automatic cleaning: You won't have to lift a finger, as the Espresseria automatically rinses, cleans and descales your machine when needed
- Metallic Burr Grinders: Prevents overheating and preserves the freshness of your beans
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||2|
|Ease of Use||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
While it doesn't have nearly as much programmability as other Super-Automatics, we found that the price makes up for what it lacks.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||22.3000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||3.75 inches|
|Reservoir Size||61 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute and 8 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||20 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||No - Steam Wand Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||9.7 oz|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Thanks :) Jan 4, 2014
If you're concerned about the water quality for health or taste purposes, use water from a filtered water pitched (like a Brita) or install a water filter on your kitchen faucet. Jun 16, 2014
http://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/saeco-talea-giro-plus-espresso-machine-version-two Jun 24, 2013
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Krups Esresseria
|What it Covers:||
Krups espresso machines and coffee makers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Krups USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-526-5377|
|Notes:||If a product is proved to be defective, Krups will repair or replace the machine with no charge to the customer.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Krups Espresseria
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip trays every few days.
- Clean and rinse the milk pitcher in soapy water between fillings.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
- Wipe the brushed stainless casing with a damp rag or sponge. Casing can be cleaned periodically with stainless steel cleaner/polish.
Excellent in every wayReview by Zack
Price Value Quality
The most delicious cup of coffee, super easy to use and the price is right.
(Posted on 8/16/14)
Very compact but large water tankReview by Benjamin
Price Value Quality
It's our first super automatic. We've graduated from the Illy, Caffitaly, Nespresso, and Starbucks capsule systems and won't look back. Very easy to use and clean up is a breeze. It may be all plastic, but it looks sharp compared to other plastic super automatics.
(Posted on 7/28/14)