No need for a morning trip to the coffee shop! Get fresh coffee aroma in the comfort of your own kitchen. The Krups KM7000 Pro Grinder-Brewer provides a cafe-worthy cup of joe morning after morning. The Pro Grinder-Brewer offers automatic functionality to match the grind with the number of cups and strength of your choice. There are five levels of grind and three settings of coffee strength. Handy features include a clock with programmable timer, servings from 2 to 10 cups, and a pause-and-serve feature that won't leave you with a mess when you pull out your carafe to pour.
Features & Functionality of the Krups KM7000 Pro Grinder-Brewer
- Aroma Function: The Aroma function is great for smaller volumes of coffee. It makes sure that the coffee will have plenty of time to steep to give you that strong and rich cup of java similar to larger amounts.
- Programmability: Set this machine to automatically grind and brew on time, select the quantity of grounds and the amount of water needed to control flavor, and do it all from the easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Preventative Measures: This machine automatically prevents steam from clogging the coffee channel and grinder.
- Built-In Grinder: The conical burr grinder with automatic functionality grinds coffee to match the number of cups and strength of your choice. It offers five levels of grinds and three settings of coffee strength.
- Mess-Free: With a pause-and-serve function, you won't have to worry about those unwanted spills that may occur when you remove the carafe to pour a cup. The machine will automatically pause --even in the middle of brewing when you decide to serve yourself or your guests.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||Comparable-tasting coffee to the YouBrew, but since it has a glass carafe, you must drink it faster.|
|Reservoir Size||50 oz|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||4.4 oz|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||50 oz (max) and 10 oz (min)|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||10:30|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Krups KM7000 Pro Grinder-Brewer
|What it Covers:||
Krups espresso machines and coffee makers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Krups USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-526-5377|
|Notes:||If a product is proved to be defective, Krups will repair or replace the machine with no charge to the customer.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Krups KM7000 Pro Grinder-Brewer
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily.
- Soap out the water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
User Manuals for your Krups KM7000 ProGrinder-Brewer
Great tasting coffee, but.....Review by Craig E
Price Value Quality
Agree with the guy above. Love the design. Makes a great cup of coffee, can't complain, but I have had to have the element replaced 3 times now. The last time I called them I asked if there was a design problem, because of the amount of times it has gone out and the Krups rep didn't seem to care for that question. Just went out for the 4th time, the reason I'm on this site is to find a new one.
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Krupps Not that great for hold upReview by jimcvs2000
Quality Value Price
This coffee pot is awesome except a couple of things they DO NOT hold up after about 1-2 yrs the element goes out and you can order one and put it in but cost 36.00 for every one to install and the Burr grinder went out after 2 yrs but makes an awesome cup of coffee but does not hold up.
Quiet, Easy To Clean, Great Taste, Easy To Use
(Posted on 2/25/12)