La Marzocco has done it again and created an innovative way for easier shot-pulling and clean-up. Made of solid stainless steel, the La Marzocco Stainless Steel Portafilter with Breakaway Spout will keep consistent heat even after a number of uses. What's more, any espresso cake build-up wipes off easily and won't leave stains on your portafilter head. La Marzocco's Stainless Steel Portafilter also features removable snap on or snap off spouts to help you achieve ultra even shots, plus a flat tamping stand on its tip so you can place it on the counter for a more stable and even tamp.
Features & Functionality of the La Marzocco Stainless Steel Portafilter with Breakaway Spouts
- Stainless Steel Portafilter: No matter how many shots you pull, unlike the original chrome-plated brass portafilter, you'll still be able to wipe this portafilter clean. It will leave no trace of espresso puck stains.
- Break Away Spouts: Giving you the ability to clean inside and out, these spouts are easily able to snap on and off, preventing any espresso ground build up.
- Tamping Stand: Unlike other portafilters, this one gives you a flat surface at the tip of the portafilter that gives you a more stable surface to place on your countertop, giving you a more even tamp.
- Compatibility: This portafilter will fit any and every type of La Marzocco Espresso Machine.
- Light Weight: Compared to the original La Marzocco portafilter, this portafilter is 10% lighter in weight.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|Width||Portafilter Head: 58 mm|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Caring for the La Marzocco Stainless Steel Portafilter with Breakaway Spouts
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Empty and rinse portafilter under warm water after every use.