Eliminate the need for hours upon hours of training with the La Marzocco Swift. This espresso grinder handles it all, from grinding to dosing to tamping with ease. Programmability eliminates inconsistency in your espresso extracting process as well, making it even easier to make a name for your coffee shop. Also, when it comes to the bottom line, this grinder eliminates a lot of the waste commonly found in other grindersIt is easier to clean and prevents wasted coffee residue.
Features & Functionality of the La Marzocco Swift Espresso Grinder
- High Capacity: Two giant hoppers (4 pound capacity each!) mean you can keep plenty of luscious whole bean coffee at the ready, both decaf and regular. Reduces time spent filling the hopper.
- Programmable Consistency: The Swift espresso grinder will remove variability from your espresso grind, and can keep consistent the little things like quantity and tamp pressure, both done automatically.
- Automatic Tamping: The La Marzocco Swift grinder will automatically tamp, ensuring consistent pressure applied to the coffee puck every time.
- High Speed Ceramic Burrs: Arguably the best burrs are flat ceramics (still up for debate, we know), but the La Marzocco Swift utilizes them to ensure not only more consistency but also longer lasting quality as well as minimal heat transfer to effect the aroma of the grinds.
- Volume Dosing System: Forget about timed dosing, which leads to inconsistent quantities. The La Marzocco Swift uses a volume-based system which ensures you get the same amount of coffee grind every time.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||30.0000|
|RPM of Burrs||No|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||4 pounds|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Ceramic|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the La Marzocco Swift Espresso Grinder
|What it Covers:||
La Marzocco commercial espresso machines
1 year parts warranty and 3 months labor warranty
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at email@example.com|
La Marzocco commercial espresso machines are covered by a limited commercial-class warranty, which includes parts only and assistance with coordinating on-site repair services. Please discuss with your commercial sales rep for more information.
Caring for the La Marzocco Swift Espresso Grinder
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean out the bean hopper every week or so to remove any potential oils that may have built up over time
- We recommend using Grindz every couple of weeks, depending on frequency of use.
Videos Featuring the La Marzocco Swift Espresso Grinder
|Size||26 H x 14 D x 14 W|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||4 pounds|
Good consistency, efficiencyReview by Swift User
Quality Price Value
We have three shops and use Swifts at each of our shops. They're workhorses and very consistent. The dosing and even tamp are both excellent. When you pull for a naked portafilter, you see a very even flow without any significant channeling. Only downside for us is that it's difficult to adjust dosing, but I think the newer models have improved that. Pricey for sure, but ultra reliable (at least for us). Burrs are pricey as well.
(Posted on 3/16/13)