La Pavoni Europiccola Manual Espresso Machine Open Box is a mechanical wonder to behold. In your hands the espresso machine can respond to the smallest variation in timing and dosage. Although it is not an easy machine to master, the shots can be some of the best you can get.
Features & Functionality of the La Pavoni Europiccola
- 20 ounce Boiler: With the 20 ounce boiler capacity, this espresso machine can make 8 - 2 ounce shots of espresso.
- Steam and Piston: Shot extraction and milk steaming are powered by steam pressure and pistons.
- Internal Thermostat: La Pavoni's internal thermostat will continuously monitor the pressure to ensure proper extraction.
- Stainless Steel Heating Elements: Stainless steel elements are very durable and last a long time.
- Nickel-Plated Brass Boiler: This sold brass boiler plated with nickel maintains an even temperature, which is essential to a quality extraction.
|Ease of Use||3|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
La Pavoni Europiccola makes excellent shots and Americano coffee.
|Tips and Tricks||
We recommend keeping a cool cloth around the boiler to help balance the temperature.
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||2.5 inches|
|Boiler Volume||27 oz|
|Reservoir Size||27 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||10 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eec7n-Owuok Dec 2, 2013
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the La Pavoni Europiccola
|What it Covers:||
La Pavoni espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||European Gift|
|Warranty Contact Information:||914-664-3448|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for La Pavoni Europiccola
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Clean steam wand with damp cloth immediately after use.
- Clean brew head with group head brush.